URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: Handjob
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: nice titts probably a fake ass but still nice dirty blonde hair
Recommendation: No
You done played yourself.
  • nice1
  • 03-24-2019, 04:26 PM
Damn man, never give mulaa up front. Never pay that much braaa. Chalk it up towards your bachelor's in SC
That is messed up. I hate when they do that
Yes sir.....NEVER pay upfront
I have never been to a strip club before, but there's this hot asian girl that I follow on IG. She started working there, I want to see her. Any tips on first times?
LMAO!!
You done played yourself. Originally Posted by Seisnueve

BIG time!
Nothing separates a fool and his money as fast as a stripper.
I have never been to a strip club before, but there's this hot asian girl that I follow on IG. She started working there, I want to see her. Any tips on first times? Originally Posted by synnersterz
Care to share her IG account?
is Ana still working there, short slim very tiny asian with the funny goofy laugh. works during the day
Name: M#g#n

Shit...PM me that full name! It can happen but you are better off seeing and Indy for that kind of money. I understand not everyone has time and in some cases it's better to see what you are getting but $$$$$!?!?!

Thanks for passing that along.
Rule #1 for the strip clubs ..... if you agree to pay that much money, you're gonna get fucked ..... and NOT in a good way .....
is Ana still working there, short slim very tiny asian with the funny goofy laugh. works during the day Originally Posted by chosenone2000
I thought it was Ann (or Anne), but yeah, I'd be interested also to know if she is still there from time to time.