User ID: -
Date: 12/31/22
Name: Coco
Phone: (512) 468-9663
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Older, one-story strip center off Research Blvd between Oak Knoll & McNeal. Back right corner.
Activities: FBSM, Good massage, back walking, ridiculous negotiation, miscommunication on tip/activities, NE, SE (over the panties), L1.
Hair Length and Color: Black past the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty, firm body, nice muscular legs, small but nice ass, man-made C's (someone actually thought they were "natural").
Recommendation: No
I take the reviews from here with a grain of salt. Most of the guys here are horrible at guessing age, weight, breast size. Basically you're told they saw Asa Akira, but you go and end up with Margaret Cho. Sorry about your lackluster visit.
As long as mongers pay them the piss poor service will continue
Generally speaking, any AMP is hit or miss. You’re taking your chances on quality. D&T has had some winners and they’ve had plenty of misses as well. You pays your money and you takes your chances at any AMP.
Most of the AMPs are running by Asian Chinese. This place is only a few by Asian Korean.
I have never understood why D&T gets reviewed so much. From what I have read I would never go there.
I'll be honest, most of the ladies I've seen there, whether getting a massage or just in the hallways, look far and above better than most of the ladies at other AMPs. So they seem to get away with doing far less.
  • TCBob
  • 01-16-2023, 10:45 AM
I gave up on this place after 3 bad experiences.
I say the same thing every other time I go there.
I say the same thing every other time I go there. Originally Posted by SARufus
Hahaha, done that plenty of times. Our small head never lets us learn!