The Mueller report

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say “ less times than the Freedom caucus hopes of nailing a Clinton “ is that right....

I crack myself up, sometimes Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And yet who is POTUS? And how close to impeachment are we?

• oeb11
  • 08-07-2019, 07:35 PM
just aas close as all the "Overwhelming Evidence" of high crimes held in the sweaty McCarthyite fists of nadler and schiff.
Not that it matters to Pelosi and the DPST's - they have already decided to impeach Trump in revenge for winning the Election. That is Trump's Crime!
I think they will wait until just before Nov 2020 - to suffer as little political backlash for an Impeachment house Vote as possible. .
And yet who is POTUS? And how close to impeachment are we?

Originally Posted by eccielover
I’m thinking mid September for a testimony from Mcgahn, if the courts fast track the appeals from BLOTUS and his sewer rats.

Well, it’s closer to a impeachment inquiry than it was two years ago. And still no indictments for the deep state.
just aas close as all the "Overwhelming Evidence" of high crimes held in the sweaty McCarthyite fists of nadler and schiff.
Not that it matters to Pelosi and the DPST's - they have already decided to impeach Trump in revenge for winning the Election. That is Trump's Crime!
I think they will wait until just before Nov 2020 - to suffer as little political backlash for an Impeachment house Vote as possible. . Originally Posted by oeb11

The Double Penetrators Slammin' Trump will impeach Trump for the second half of the Mueller Report
  • oeb11
  • 08-08-2019, 05:48 AM
The DPST House does not need Mueller as an excuse to Impeach.

Trump Breathes - that is all the Radical Leftists need.
I crack myself up, sometimes Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Yes, your ignorance is a joke to all of us. 😂

Trump Breathes - that is all the Radical Leftists need. Originally Posted by oeb11

Badly...judging from the sounds coming from his "nose" or whatever as he gave his "Toledo" speech

Trump Breathes - that is all the Radical Leftists need. Originally Posted by oeb11
If only that were true, he could have been impeached for being that guy they call “Individual One” for campaign violations. Remember the Cohen case were that fat lying bastards long time attorney went to jail for following instructions from candidate trump himself. There’s a audio recording of that crime and it might be included in the Articles , if impeachment comes.
If only that were true, he could have been impeached for being that guy they call “Individual One” for campaign violations. Remember the Cohen case were that fat lying bastards long time attorney went to jail for following instructions from candidate trump himself. There’s a audio recording of that crime and it might be included in the Articles , if impeachment comes. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And please continue. What has been purported against "Individual One" at this point? An "alleged un-indicted co-conspirator"

That and a quarter still gets you nothing at starbucks.
If only that were true, he could have been impeached for being that guy they call “Individual One” for campaign violations. Remember the Cohen case were that fat lying bastards long time attorney went to jail for following instructions from candidate trump himself. There’s a audio recording of that crime and it might be included in the Articles , if impeachment comes. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyv8eeb7Li0
I think they will wait until just before Nov 2020 - to suffer as little political backlash for an Impeachment house Vote as possible. . Originally Posted by oeb11
If you think that is Trumps only crime, beating Hilary, you are just another uninformed DTDS. Maybe you should venture out and get news from multiple sources
If you think that is Trumps only crime, beating Hilary, you are just another uninformed DTDS. Maybe you should venture out and get news from multiple sources Originally Posted by themystic
Your news sources promised that Trump was going to jail when Mueller finished his investigation. You've yet to support your accusations with anything that is substantive and can be proved in a court of law.
Its time to warm this thread up. A impeachment inquiry is coming.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/ca...inquiry-trump/
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2019, 09:33 AM
J666 - Come on down with impeachment.
No chance of conviction - the DPST's believe an "Impeachmint" - speling deliberate - will accomplish removing Trump from office
No chance of removal at a Senate trial.

Backlashwill cost the DPST
s dearly - so go ahead and have Looney Schiff/nadler send up the Articles of Impeachmint for DPST's to suck on.
Its time to warm this thread up. A impeachment inquiry is coming.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/ca...inquiry-trump/ Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Remarkable how Jaxboy keeps clinging to his delusions. He and his ilk lost control of their false narrative 5 months ago. Now we're in the middle of investigating wtf really happened. Remember jax, spying on a political campaign is a BIG DEAL!

Jax is like a football player who won't leave the field after losing the game because he wants to stop Game 2 from starting.