Real or Man-Made?

Christmas trees? I won't go artificial. I want the smell, to water it, to throw it on the curb for disposal January 2nd. I like blue spruces, but the needles are a bit prickly, making the Fraser Fir a strong candidate. This is not a good year for the Fraser, however, at least the crop out of North Carolina.

What do you prefer? A menorah? Post a pic, I would but we're not decorated yet, the branches are still dropping.
Personally I like the white fir, smells like citrus when you crush the needles, not to be confused with white spruce which smell like cat pee when you crush the needles.
I prefer real trees but couldn't tell one from the other.
Neither lol we haven't put a tree up since kids grew up and on there own. Probably when the grandkids come we will again though.
  • jackm
  • 12-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Have gone the fraser fur route the last few years and they've been good. I think the comment about it being an off yr. for them is correct. Prices seem higher than last year too.
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Gefilte Fish To Die For
Let me be the first to say artificial all the way. I guess you could say MM's! lol
Let me be the first to say artificial all the way. I guess you could say MM's! lol Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Yepper!
Get an Air Wick pine scented plug in, or other related pine scented products, turn em up full and it smells like a real Xmas shrub......
I like both Christmas tress and boobs man made. Don't like seeing either one sag!