Bareback- Rape Con- Be Careful

Not going to mention the provider this time. If you decide to bareback a provider or a provider who you think you are involved with more seriously. DON'T DO IT. This can backfire on you terribly. She may say she is going to report that you raped her just so you give hush money. She may go to the hospital and get the rape kit done. She just won't tell them who did it and try to scare you for as long as she can with the potential of giving you up. Even if you can prove it wasn't rape, you may get dragged through the mud on the way to your innocence. Yup just cause she sleeps in your bed for a week straight and gives you the pussy doesn't mean you won't be paying for it later. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
Not going to mention the provider this time. If you decide to bareback a provider or a provider who you think you are involved with more seriously. DON'T DO IT. This can backfire on you terribly. She may say she is going to report that you raped her just so you give hush money. She may go to the hospital and get the rape kit done. She just won't tell them who did it and try to scare you for as long as she can with the potential of giving you up. Even if you can prove it wasn't rape, you may get dragged through the mud on the way to your innocence. Yup just cause she sleeps in your bed for a week straight and gives you the pussy doesn't mean you won't be paying for it later. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE Originally Posted by hammerofthor
this come to ya in a ...dream ...or ya been watchin csi?

For christs sake!
There's far too many of you guys that don't belong in the "hobby"
You CANT turn a hooker into a housewife. And they have probably make more than most of you in an hour, sucking dicks...
So stop having fucking pity parties when they don't have a place to stay, or need food.
Chances are they made BAD CHOICES, and deserve a little suffering.

Now have we all learned from all this bullshit yet?
Probably not.
Too many of you need some forced castration bc unlike me, you can't/won't control the "little head"

I saw this coming a mile away.
Not going to mention the provider this time. If you decide to bareback a provider or a provider who you think you are involved with more seriously. DON'T DO IT. This can backfire on you terribly. She may say she is going to report that you raped her just so you give hush money. She may go to the hospital and get the rape kit done. She just won't tell them who did it and try to scare you for as long as she can with the potential of giving you up. Even if you can prove it wasn't rape, you may get dragged through the mud on the way to your innocence. Yup just cause she sleeps in your bed for a week straight and gives you the pussy doesn't mean you won't be paying for it later. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE Originally Posted by hammerofthor

ok, to shut this a-hole down, this is sab's stalker - vtgrumpy or what the fuck ever, aka jason as has been described and banished elsewhere on this site. his delusional rantings have nothing to do with her situation at hand other than to use is as fodder for his warped agenda. he IS a control freak and obsesses of a real-life relationship with her.

i have been witness to his rantings. i have my own personal differences with her, but do hope - for her sake - she can shake this twisted MF. he only adds to her drama.

mods. cant you pin this douche down via his logon puter or ip address and stop his multiple accounts? he may be approaching xy. k. maybe not that many - lol
this is sab's stalker - aka jason Originally Posted by MountainGoat
ok, to shut this a-hole down, this is sab's stalker - vtgrumpy or what the fuck ever, aka jason as has been described and banished elsewhere on this site. his delusional rantings have nothing to do with her situation at hand other than to use is as fodder for his warped agenda. he IS a control freak and obsesses of a real-life relationship with her.

i have been witness to his rantings. i have my own personal differences with her, but do hope - for her sake - she can shake this twisted MF. he only adds to her drama.

mods. cant you pin this douche down via his logon puter or ip address and stop his multiple accounts? he may be approaching xy. k. maybe not that many - lol Originally Posted by MountainGoat
I'd say stop while you're ahead....but you never were in this game.

Let it go.
I'd say stop while you're ahead....but you never were in this game.

Let it go. Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
cant help but think that this douchebag is using my thread in the ML to forward is agenda against her. 2 consecutive threads in open forums from same guy.

really?

she claimed she had a stalker - originally from albany but later displaced to VA. this idiot would seem to fill that bill.

to you- jason - or wtf ever ur name is - let it go. samantha isnt worth it. so you get her to drive to VA with u - where is that going to lead. some local news piece about rape/murder in a backwater VA town of a woman alleged to be a prostitute from NYS.

Dude - grab a serious grip on reality. she aint seeing you. consider it a blessing in disguise.

done

fini

se bon

let if fucking go
do you guys know anything about addiction?

i believe whatever fantastic personality traits you bring to the table

are not going to overcome the effects of whatever they are putting in their bodys..

no offense

but nothing helps until a person reachs total rock bottom or dies

offering up your home , money . so called "stability" is just going to enable

you want to "help" ?

don't ever see them

if your going to hobby and try to assuage some what you want to believe is minimal cupability

, pt is a sure fire way they will at least leave

unless you start offering up more options to grab your objects or cash..they will leave

its kinda a safety barrier if you act correctly

leed a humble existence

don't get so full of yourself or be selfish enough to actually think YOUR the person

that has the majick touch

and don't leave things lying around that aren't nailed down
For christs sake!
There's far too many of you guys that don't belong in the "hobby"
You CANT turn a hooker into a housewife. And they have probably make more than most of you in an hour, sucking dicks...
So stop having fucking pity parties when they don't have a place to stay, or need food.
Chances are they made BAD CHOICES, and deserve a little suffering.

Probably not.
Too many of you need some forced castration bc unlike me, you can't/won't control the "little head"

I saw this coming a mile away. Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
Needs to be a sticky

are not going to overcome the effects of whatever they are putting in their bodys..

no offense

but nothing helps until a person reachs total rock bottom or dies

offering up your home , money . so called "stability" is just going to enable

you want to "help" ?

don't ever see them

if your going to hobby and try to assuage some what you want to believe is minimal cupability

, pt is a sure fire way they will at least leave

unless you start offering up more options to grab your objects or cash..they will leave

its kinda a safety barrier if you act correctly

leed a humble existence

don't get so full of yourself or be selfish enough to actually think YOUR the person

that has the majick touch

and don't leave things lying around that aren't nailed down Originally Posted by JONBALLS
jb - you and i have had many divergent opinions on many things

however, i agree with you totally on this post and would add that addiition may not or is necessarily not in the control of the addict.

at some point they are just going through the motions to get themselves through the day.

Sad but true

cheers bro. have a merry christmas
Probably not. Originally Posted by AccidentalHobbyist
Some will learn. Some won't. Some don't want to learn.
It's not hard avoiding this kind of drama.
Just know when to walk away.

are not going to overcome the effects of whatever they are putting in their bodys.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I'm no expert on addiction but I realize we can't change most of these gals. Trying to fix addicted women is probably pointless. We can't compete with their favorite hobby.
  • Doove
  • 12-21-2014, 06:24 PM
cant help but think that this douchebag is using my thread in the ML to forward is agenda against her. 2 consecutive threads in open forums from same guy.

really?

she claimed she had a stalker - originally from albany but later displaced to VA. this idiot would seem to fill that bill.

to you- jason - or wtf ever ur name is - let it go. samantha isnt worth it. so you get her to drive to VA with u - where is that going to lead. some local news piece about rape/murder in a backwater VA town of a woman alleged to be a prostitute from NYS.

Dude - grab a serious grip on reality. she aint seeing you. consider it a blessing in disguise.

done

fini

se bon

let if fucking go Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Am i the only one who thinks that is the awesomest post ever?
Am i the only one who thinks that is the awesomest post ever? Originally Posted by Doove
guess so dude. go for it though. you may succeed in a best of category yet this year. although think are the runaway winner in one.

um, thinking of 2 letters.

have at it sir db??

damn - letters slipped away

praise tebow - gotta give u credit for not giving up despite every piece of evidence pointing the other way

really?

done

fini

se bon

let if fucking go Originally Posted by MountainGoat
wait a minute ...sounds familiar ...is this about saige?

...who be eatin dingle berries outta her ass now?