I'm out

I just wanted to say to everyone that I think it is in the best interest of myself and to other ECCIE members in Upset, NY that I throw in the hat and log off for the last time once and for all. Just to be clear I never had any ILL will towards anyone on here. I do not know you people personally, and you don't know me. If you did truly know me, you would see that I am not the person portrayed here behind my Avatar.

We are all here for a reason, my reason for coming here was to hopefully gain some insight into the local hobbying scene. As a single guy who has been divorced for 7 years and not someone looking to be tied down ever again, I turned to hobbying to take care of that urge when I need it without the drama and hassle that a wife or girlfriend eventually brings to the table. Lets face it and do the math, It's much cheaper to drop a couple hundred bucks every two weeks on a provider than it is to try and maintain a relationship!

I am a Father of 2 wonderful children who are exceptional in everything they do, I have a very rewarding career. I have served my country during wartime, and have made a good life and good living for myself. I care greatly for people in my life. I am not some douchbag that cruises Lyell Ave looking for hooks. If you guys truly knew the "real me", I think you would be surprised as to who I really am and I am sure we would have a good time over drinks and sharing stories.

I may pop in from time to time to see if there are any good reviews and check the alerts, but I will be passive and not make any comments and overall will just keep my trap shut. Apologies to anyone I may have offended in my 3 months as a member here. I will go back to being the good person that I was before this all started, and just mind my own business.

I do sincerely wish everyone a Wonderful 2015, and hopefully things can go back to "normal" as they were before I came. I leave you in Peace ladies and gentleman. Happy Hobbying and stay safe.

Over/Under?
12:04am. Bastard might get bast rant of '15 too.

Mounce on.
Too bad, he certainly had some CC (not the former admin in him).
And some of his rants were GBOFesque.....
Lube, lube lube.
Mounce, mounce mounce....
Mounce, I think you are overestimating your importantance and your personal effect on the forum.

I put the over/under at 36.5 hours.
I will take over
If you did truly know me, you would see If you guys truly knew the "real me", I think you would be surprised as to who I really am and I am sure we would have a good time over drinks and sharing stories. Originally Posted by mouncer

I am a Father of 2 wonderful children who are exceptional in everything they do, I have a very rewarding career. I have served my country during wartime, and have made a good life and good living for myself. I care greatly for people in my life. I am not some douchbag that cruises Lyell Ave looking for hooks. If you guys truly knew the "real me", I think you would be surprised as to who I really am and I am sure we would have a good time over drinks and sharing stories.
Originally Posted by mouncer
hahahahahahahaha! ...ya done just made one of the biggest ...beta posts of all time!

...ya be too big a ...beta ...to realize the people who bust yer balls likely be the ones who wouldnt ...steal yer wallet and club ya over yer stupid head ...and only picked on ya cause they ...care

...now go book a date with one of yer fatties ...blow a load after five minutes then spend the rest of yer date ...cryin in her arms like a beta

...and get one of them stickers fer yer ...beta bimmer ...to tell the world how ...exceptional yer spawn be ...sweeeeeeeet

...plastic man loved ya and ya done ...blew it

What's the matter with cruisin' Lyell?

The real sad part to me is that somebody actually clicked 'Like' on the OP.

How can we get this sandbox shitbird closed so that it sinks to the depths?
Best to you..
You were not boring. But you may want to talk to a proffessional about your anger issues.
Maybe Charlie Sheen? He specializes in that now.
You were not boring. But you may want to talk to a proffessional about your anger issues. Originally Posted by Bushman69
He just let the multi-handled trolls get 'em.......

He just let the multi-handled trolls get 'em....... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...a new year just hours old ...an all ya can do is continue with yer anger and ...jealousy

...let go of yer hate ...unlike yer daily fizzle jimmie life ...yer loved here
a month from now when accused of driving people away they will be the first to say it doesn't happen