The Interview. Anyone else see it?

Had to see it on principal....lol

Would give it 5 outa 10 stars. At times it was pretty fn' funny and laughed more than expected ....

Diana Bang who played the N Korean chic was SMOKIN' HOT.....

Yes, SO and I saw it. Would give it 4 out of 10.

That it was on pay per view pretty cheap I guess it wasn't bad, glad I didn't fork over more bucks seeing in at a Cinema.

Agree that that there were some funny parts but almost all would appear in an extended preview.
Would give it 5 outa 10 stars. At times it was pretty fn' funny and laughed more than expected Originally Posted by Celso
Maybe, but you laugh at your own lame jokes. Probably all uncomfortable chortles, but nonetheless.

I think the whole routine was a promotional scandal. Rogan & Franco's schtick is tiresome and tediously old. After Neighbors I won't watch their shit without being prepaid for my time as that's pure whore bullshit.
Had to see it on principal....lol Originally Posted by Celso
hahahahahahahahahahaha ...ol mary felt patriotic bout watchin a ...shit movie ...cause dear leader obama told him another country was ...bad

...hahahahahahahahahahaha ...ol mary paid money to hollywood communists and sat ...alone ...watching shit movie ...cause he believes bullshit news stories

...hahahahahahahahahahaha ...ol mary is the kind of sheep communists ...looooove

Yes, SO and I saw it. Would give it 4 out of 10.

That it was on pay per view pretty cheap I guess it wasn't bad, glad I didn't fork over more bucks seeing in at a Cinema. Originally Posted by seen_alot
Yeah had some friends over the other night and got talking about that flick and they wondered about it. So I fired up the puter, checked out the streaming sites on the Interwebs and a few clicks and minutes later we all watched it for free on the HDTV!

Amazing what ya can do these days with a puter and the Interwebs.....
Heh. Celso is a loser and a thief. Nothing new to be seen here folks.

And then you and your friends

watched some snuff films of asian women before nap time?

Kinda early to be hitting the sauce, eh?.....
Wasted almost $6 to watch it not the best movie
Wasted almost $6 to watch it not the best movie Originally Posted by brad118
Could of been worse if you went to the Cinema.....
Yeah had some friends over the other night and got talking about that flick and they wondered about it. So I fired up the puter, checked out the streaming sites on the Interwebs and a few clicks and minutes later we all watched it for free on the HDTV!

Amazing what ya can do these days with a puter and the Interwebs..... Originally Posted by Celso
hahahahahahahaha! ...now ol mary says he ...stole it ...hahahahahahahahahahaha! ...some principal

...plastic man was wrong to call mary a fizzle ...ol mary is a magnificent fizzle!
hahahahahahahaha! ...now ol mary says he ...stole it ...hahahahahahahahahahaha! ...some principal

...plastic man was wrong to call mary a fizzle ...ol mary is a magnificent fizzle! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
LMFAO!!!.....

Come on Maam....are you really that stupid or is it all just an act???....
Read newspapers much.....didn't thinck so!....
Couple weeks ago, when Sony reversed course and decided to release the flick, Sony said it would be made widely avail to all via steaming or downloading online as either PPV or free on some sites. Sony didn't want to buckle to the hackers and wanted the flick seen be all that wanted to see it......that includes lame loser horse farmers like you PM...you simple lil tech challenged cherb...
ok ol mary ...then post the url where sony has it fer ...free

...ps ...newspapers ...lol ...real tech savvy
Perfect *10, just hilarious darling
Here ya go X....ummmm....J....errrr...PM. ....

ok ol mary ...then post the url where sony has it fer ...free

...ps ...newspapers ...lol ...real tech savvy Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Here ya go my 'simple' lil techtard buddy, enjoy! Just hope the flick plot isn't to deep for your shallow wee brain..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Free+sites+for+the+interview+movie

If that isn't sufficient perhaps your clone ego Det Jimmy Crap can ASSist you further......