Apologize to the French

that we have such a weak ass president
yup
Are you ready for Hillary?
Our president ? The ones who voted for him should be ashamed . We are getting like the French in WW II. New WWII French gun for sale NEVER fired dropped once. If our country keeps on this path the world will be saying that about us in a few years.
Are you serious? Only man on the planet that can win the Nobel Peace Prize while ordering an exponentially higher number of military strikes than Bush ever did.
that we have such a weak ass president Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Yeah.... I feel your pain....

Yup we have a Pres going on two terms in office who hasn't started any BS Wars as yet, to engorge the bottom lines of the Merchants of Death in the Defense Industry!....
He hasn't killled hundreds of thousands of innocent folks, while creating more enemies than they can kill off. Not to mention being responsible for deaths of thousands of fine US Troops, then refusing proper prompt medical care to even more US soldiers who returned home broken, damaged, maimed and crippled for life from their BS WARS for Corporate Caprice!!!.....

Obviously deep thought escapes you... you are a good lemming.....if you only had a brain.....
Must get all your education from FAUX news and blowhard demagogues like PT riddled Rush Limbaugh....

Our president ? The ones who voted for him should be ashamed . We are getting like the French in WW II. New WWII French gun for sale NEVER fired dropped once. If our country keeps on this path the world will be saying that about us in a few years. Originally Posted by wantmore1111
Who has attacked us in the last 6 yrs? Who got Bin Laden "dead or alive"? Continuing to read "My pet goat" to a bunch of 6yr olds after being informed the country had been attacked, is not my Idea of steely eyed leadership. More like those french in WWII if you ask me. Benghazi,fast and furious,the aca rollout and anything else you want to throw in there, Obamas "screw ups" don't equate to 1/100th of the Iraq war, doubling the national debt and leaving the economy in shambles. Given the HORRIFIC mess he was left, Obama has done OK.
Yeah.... I feel your pain....

Yup we have a Pres going on two terms in office who hasn't started any BS Wars as yet, to engorge the bottom lines of the Merchants of Death in the Defense Industry!....
He hasn't killled hundreds of thousands of innocent folks, while creating more enemies than they can kill off. Not to mention being responsible for deaths of thousands of fine US Troops, then refusing proper prompt medical care to even more US soldiers who returned home broken, damaged, maimed and crippled for life from their BS WARS for Corporate Caprice!!!.....

Obviously deep thought escapes you... you are a good lemming.....if you only had a brain.....
Must get all your education from FAUX news and blowhard demagogues like PT riddled Rush Limbaugh....

Originally Posted by Celso
Who has attacked us in the last 6 yrs? Who got Bin Laden "dead or alive"? Continuing to read "My pet goat" to a bunch of 6yr olds after being informed the country had been attacked, is not my Idea of steely eyed leadership. More like those french in WWII if you ask me. Benghazi,fast and furious,the aca rollout and anything else you want to throw in there, Obamas "screw ups" don't equate to 1/100th of the Iraq war, doubling the national debt and leaving the economy in shambles. Given the HORRIFIC mess he was left, Obama has done OK. Originally Posted by drluv1
Gog on my brothers
dear leader was there ...in spirit

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This
dear leader was there ...in spirit

Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Originally Posted by JONBALLS

+1