When the rubber breaks

• NC-17
  • 01-13-2015, 08:26 PM
So, I was talking to a friend of mine who while doing the deed with his new squeeze felt the rubber break. Apparently She didn’t feel it right away like he did.
I have also encountered this on rare occasions with past flames. So my questions to the ladies are, when/how do you feel when the rubber breaks? And do you get upset at the guy if he doesn’t and you discover the condom broke?
So, I was talking to a friend of mine who while doing the deed with his new squeeze felt the rubber break. Apparently She didn’t feel it right away like he did.
I have also encountered this on rare occasions with past flames. So my questions to the ladies are, when/how do you feel when the rubber breaks? And do you get upset at the guy if he doesn’t and you discover the condom broke?
Originally Posted by NC-17
I've actually never had a rubber break, during my personal encounters or my hobby encounters. I have had a guy try to break the condom while I was is k-9 position. I heard the snap, reached around with my hand and he grabbed his dick to attemt to hide it, I moved his hand and felt his bare dick. Mortified I hopped up and kicked him out because he did that deliberately. But I don't think I would be mad at my partner if it was a true accident. Accidents happen, you just need to be adults and deal with the situation. Go take the 72 hr pill, both go and get tested for STDs and deal with the consequences of your actions.
That's hilarious
If ya go raw dog dis aint a problemmy
When the rubber breaks, mama, you got to move
Move outta the door quik, but Don't leave a trail of evidence !! ,
call Maury
Panic. Or call a rock star

Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good
No, cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good
When the Rubber breaks, mama, you got to move
When the rubber breaks

don't worry
Mr. Next will lick it out
When the rubber breaks Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Is it under warranty??? Will they replace it free of charge if you axx and bring in the busted one???......
They're actually one in the most reliable products ever invented. The only time I had one break was doin anal on a 'mouncer' I picked up at closin time in my younger days. I had cotton mouth so I was unable to lube it up, even a little.
Lesson learned, much more reliable with propped lube, especially with 'mouncers' with tight asses.
If you axx??