the fountain of youth?

• pxmcc
  • 03-29-2024, 05:20 PM
has anyone found it yet?

i have. sorta..

divulge all your secrets to achieve eternal youth. i'll share some of mine after i read a few of yours.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-29-2024, 05:30 PM
off topic-point me if you must, UC-but i got a real kick outta my cousin vinny referring to "a couple of yewts", at trial. wtf is a yewt?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-01-2024, 02:18 PM
one is the Meditteranean diet. i notice that peeps on that plus intermittent fasting always look spectacular for their age.

getting fat, any which way, automatically adds on legit extra years in looks and shortens life expectancy. not saying that as a criticism, more as an observation.
Seriously??
Yewts are quite similar to lerts.

Why in the world would anyone want a lert as a pet.
There are constant ads about keeping a lert.
Are those warnings?
Or, in another world, why would anyone want to be a lert.
Even in trying to train them, would a lert stay at the command:
"stay a lert".

In order to keep my mind from falling into a be a lert status, I think of all of the similar issues Klingons had with Tribbles.
keep an open minded youthful attitude!!!!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2024, 02:22 AM
Seriously??
Yewts are quite similar to lerts.

Why in the world would anyone want a lert as a pet.
There are constant ads about keeping a lert.
Are those warnings?
Or, in another world, why would anyone want to be a lert.
Even in trying to train them, would a lert stay at the command:
"stay a lert".

In order to keep my mind from falling into a be a lert status, I think of all of the similar issues Klingons had with Tribbles. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
hilarious UC..

so which Coed has h-town beat hands down? apparently, we gotta step up our game..
That answer is evident to those that have lerts.
When you sniff a young coed like Brandon? Wait this is a cross topic comment. Darn it, I’m so confused. Must be my extra 10 lbs (times 3).

Yesterday, showering with and massaging my ATF…
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2024, 01:09 PM
That answer is evident to those that have lerts. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
wait, if we have hobbyists from the big-D in h-town Coed, maybe we're making up some ground already..

Today, 10:16 AM #19
Snafu75
Premium Access

Encounters: 52