a great day for a solar eclipse

Can't see the sun this morning. It's just like a solar eclipse anyway.
I have never seen so many people get so excited about what amounts to a shadow.

One onlooker told a reporter it was the most astonishing thing he had ever seen.

That guy needs to get a life.
The solar eclipse was hyped up here in California and was such a disappointment with only 32 percent coverage.

One onlooker told a reporter it was the most astonishing thing he had ever seen. Originally Posted by Jackie S

He has obviously never seen Shakira gyrate.
He has obviously never seen Shakira gyrate. Originally Posted by majorjones
Or a north side AMP monger being chased by two older providers out to his old dodge caravan in the parking lot, all the while screaming obscenities in mandarin and pelting him with 15.9 ounce water bottles.

Then a rock taking out the back windshield.

One of the most astonishing things I’ve ever seen.
Please don't confuse "humorous" with "astonishing". I will allow absolutely nothing to take the Shakira prize.

Thread drift - I don't care.
http://youtu.be/zAxmn4ihqNg?si=JTN3or7vr7z8B9Af

Astonishing? No. Beautiful? Yes. Somewhat expected as she’s Colombian and muy muy caliente!

The helmeted hero would like to feel her gyrating solar eclipse as big Mikey plunges into total darkness. Then I’d want to listen to her singing as I howl at the moon.

Trying to get the thread back on point and out of the darkness. But my brain is not focused since watching her video.
I literally sat in my back yard waiting and nothing changed. It got just a little cooler. I felt like a complete dumbass.