The Jews and politics

Not at all. HR.

Seems like you're on some kind of mission, bubba!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Not at all. HR.

Seems like you're on some kind of mission, bubba!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so when you refer to me as bubba are you telling me I'm black, isn't that violation of rule number #2 something to do with racial slurs maybe I should inform Wakeup
Knock yourself out, hoss!
you are a sad little man
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU
What's the point of this discussion?

Provocation?

Ethnocentricity?

Who are "the Jews?"

Why the fuck are you not banned yet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
BANG THAT RTM BUTTON HARDER NEXT TIME ASSUP !!! GET A MOD TO COME TO YOUR RESCUE !!!
looks like Turd got pointed overload. lol! he's banned.
You haven't been paying attention. The full-throated endorsement for another Holocaust has been coming from Keith Ellison's (yeah, that Ellison: the Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Committee) buddy Louis Farrakhan for years.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that the same dumbascrap Keith Ellison that's in the hot seat for doing a " Slick Willy " with women " other than his wife" ????
How in the world does any of your post relate to this discussion, other than your obvious lame attempt to hijack the discussion and draw attention away from Dilbert Firestorm’s anti-Semitie, unAmerican call for another Holocaust?

Why not quote Adolf Hitler? He hated “the” Jews too,

He’s not the subject of this thread, unless it’s your opinion that, like the OP, the thread IS about hating “the Jews.”

Your deflection won’t change this.

DILBERT needs to collect his thoughts and come correct, IBH, as you continue to wander down a dangerous path. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
" ...down a dangerous path." BANG THAT RTM BUTTON ASSUP !!!
Twice today?
Wonder what it's like to be the most hated poster in the forum oh well
Great question, Hotrod511. I hope you never get to find out.

Sucks to be you eh yssup rider