Trump isn't getting impeached. Is there anything else to talk about?

Keep sleuthing, Twinkie. You are 100 wrong. You know what happens to naughty boys like yous?
Mayor Pete in a couple years:

• WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 09:48 AM
Trump isn't getting impeached. Is there anything else to talk about?

. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
  • oeb11
  • 11-30-2019, 10:01 AM
The usual DPST answer to anyone with a different Opinion

Shoot first and deny, deny, deny!!
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by WTF

Stop... Originally Posted by Wakeup
The usual DPST answer to anyone with a different Opinion

Shoot first and deny, deny, deny!! Originally Posted by oeb11
You just shot your loads all over the forum again, Captain America.

Anytime anybody not aligned with the Axis of Buttfuckery feels your wraths first time every time. LOLLING at yous.
  • Twix
  • 12-01-2019, 01:31 PM
YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT IVE BEEN TELLING THE SAME THING TO EVERYBODY! I DONT CARE MUCH FOR THE OLD GEEZER BUT HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING AGAINST THE LAW THEY HAVE NOTHING ON HIS ASS ! NO PROFFESSER OF ANYTHING HES DONE ILLIGALLY HES GOING TO WIN AGAIN. LIKE IT OR NOT PEOPLE !!! We are Stuck wITH Donald TrUMP!!! AGREED TURD FURGERSON !!! ;=O
  • Twix
  • 12-01-2019, 01:34 PM
EEEEWWW GADDDDSS!!!
  • Twix
  • 12-01-2019, 01:36 PM
You trump hating wackos are a broken record. Think of the peanuts gang.....Lucy tells Charlie Brown to kick the football. At the last.second, she Yanks it away and he falls flat on his ass. Over and over again. That's what the media is doing to you. They've been saying he would be impeached "any day now" before he was even inaugurated? Don't you feel stupid? It's almost as bad as all the fake hate crimes.

Www.fakehatecrimes.org

Let's talk about how third world immigration, both legal and illegal, are ruining western Civilization. Let's talk about how crime is going back up. Let's talk about real problems, rather than trump making typos or saying words like "pussy" and "shithole".

I don't always agree with trump. I support abortion. In fact I believe abortion and sterilization should be mandatory for third world immigrants, felons and prison inmates. Margaret Sanger was right about human weeds. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
MPEACHMENT FOR TRUMP !
YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT IVE BEEN TELLING THE SAME THING TO EVERYBODY! I DONT CARE MUCH FOR THE OLD GEEZER BUT HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING AGAINST THE LAW THEY HAVE NOTHING ON HIS ASS ! NO PROFFESSER OF ANYTHING HES DONE ILLIGALLY HES GOING TO WIN AGAIN. LIKE IT OR NOT ! AGREED!! =O
  • Twix
  • 12-01-2019, 01:38 PM
EEEE GAAAADDDS!!! ;X
  • Twix
  • 12-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Mayor Pete in a couple years:

Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
EEEEEE GAAAADDDSS!! ;X
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 02:11 PM
It sure looks like Trump is going to be impeached....not sure why some of you are clinging to the theory that he is not. Maybe you are confused with being convicted in the Senate by 2/3's. That ain't happening.
It sure looks like Trump is going to be impeached....not sure why some of you are clinging to the theory that he is not. Maybe you are confused with being convicted in the Senate by 2/3's. That ain't happening. Originally Posted by WTF
Only if Pelosi can convince the 31 Democrats that won in Trump districts. She really needs 230 votes for her to take the vote. Anything closer will surely backfire on her. But stupid is as stupid does.