Trump isn't getting impeached. Is there anything else to talk about?

whats wrong with teddy? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
His heart wasn't in these proceedings. But he should be of strong heart with a bigger group. He needs more reassurance that he's doing the right thing.

Prominent Trump critic Congressman Ted Lieu hospitalized after experiencing chest pains

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ng-chest-pains

Doctors did, however, find a partial blockage in an artery, which was likely the source of his symptoms. On Tuesday, the congressman underwent surgery to place a stent to open up the artery. The surgery was successful, and Lieu is expected to be released from the hospital later in the day on Wednesday.

And why is that funny, Rexsy? Can the emojis get Tourette’s? Why don’t you ask oebsy, Rexsy! Maybe he can gets you on the skeddy, big shooter.
And why is that funny, Rexsy? Can the emojis get Tourette’s? Why don’t you ask oebsy, Rexsy! Maybe he can gets you on the skeddy, big shooter. Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
you should try to learn the English language but I know
Is he still trying to fuck his own daughter? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Articles of impeachment are coming. It's just a question of how many of them will there be. I say the over under is greater than one and less than 6. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I was right on both. If they had let McGhan testify, there would have been a third for obstruction of justice.
I was right on both. If they had let McGhan testify, there would have been a third for obstruction of justice. Originally Posted by adav8s28
if you say so.
I was right on both. If they had let McGhan testify, there would have been a third for obstruction of justice. Originally Posted by adav8s28
LOL...Again Captain Obvious. As I posted when you put up that stellar prognostication, it was already a good 70% chance that at least one or more articles would get through the house.

And It's looking like we'll know regarding the McGahn testimony maybe sometime in 2021 when the case gets to the SCOTUS.

As it is, 2 bullshit articles of impeachment were put up with Nancy currently afraid to send them to the Senate for what is bound to be immediate acquittal.
AND now she's all stop because they want to keep this Idiocy going till the elections
I guess the Democrat's "clear and present danger" isn't so clear or all that dangerous and certainly not of immediate concern.
  • oeb11
  • 01-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Wouldn't we love to hear Nasty Pelosi vocalize that - and acknowledge her hypocrisy!
Its ALL about the election process now , and any one with 2 living brain cell can see that,