HOBBY FRIENDLY HOTELS IN AUSTIN

Myself and Honey Devine are seriously considering touring Austin 2 weekends from now. What are some of the better hotels to stay for the weekend, that are also as hobby-friendly as possible? Not particular about area of Austin. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Xoxoxoxoxo
there's a lot of threads to guide you to the best/safest areas, but if you are planning on the w/e of 10-8, it's another fuckin' music event w/e, so prices are sky high, if there's even availability..good luck..
Live Music Capital of the World. I should've known. Lol. Didn't realize there were back to back weekend events.
Live Music Capital of the World. I should've known. Lol. Didn't realize there were back to back weekend events. Originally Posted by Lavender Mystique
It seems there are never-ending weekend events coming up:

Second weekend of ACL is this weekend.

Recurring Texas Football games some weekends.

Circuit of the Americas' racing will soon be here, and there are also some big concerts which fill ATX hotels.

Lot's of smaller sporting events and music events which bring lots of people to central Texas hotels on weekends.

During the week, you have to watch for some large business meetings and conferences.

Research is your key...

That said, many ladies have success in either north or south Austin, depends on your market. Domain/Arboretum area near MoPac/US-183 is popular upscale area and reasonable most weekends. North I-35 is OK, but watch out for some no-tel 2-star dives which are not upscale. Finally, stay out of Williamson County---PERIOD.

Downtown will be expensive. Rundberg area has lots of LE interest. The Vagina Triangle has some good locations and others with LE interest--use caution there.

Please see the sticky at the top of this section with map of areas discussed above and showing the Williamson County boundary: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993
Appreciate the assistance.
Appreciate the assistance. Originally Posted by Lavender Mystique
You are not the only visiting ladies to run into this problem, this week: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1846606
My personal experience is the arboretum. There are many hotel options that are affordable.
Cracks me up every time:
A Hobby Friendly Hotel in (Austin), Texas ...

OK, I'll go with one suggestion for that: Entrances that don't have us mongers pass by the Lobby and all those security cameras...

With that Motels would be Hobby Friendly ... hmmm, I think not, oh well.

I know Laufhauses, which are legal hotels for providers are very Hobby friendy, just not to be found in this great State ....

Just stay out of Wilco for your own sake and business (see Sticky in this Forum)
Cracks me up every time:
A Hobby Friendly Hotel in (Austin), Texas ...

OK, I'll go with one suggestion for that: Entrances that don't have us mongers pass by the Lobby and all those security cameras...

With that Motels would be Hobby Friendly ... hmmm, I think not, oh well.

I know Laufhauses, which are legal hotels for providers are very Hobby friendy, just not to be found in this great State ....

Just stay out of Wilco for your own sake and business (see Sticky in this Forum) Originally Posted by fun2come
Lol.
I wasn't sure how to put it. I know hotels won't be literally "hobby friendly". I guess I should say "safe". This would be my first time "touring" in the city. I think I'm going to wait for maybe mid- November now that all of you have given me this info. I do appreciate it.
  • Logic
  • 01-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Bump
  • Logic
  • 01-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Bump