Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4, natural C's, small butt, small bush, non spinner
Recommendation: Yes
So how do we get in touch with her. No contact info provided
In ROS it says how.
  • tbh
  • 08-01-2018, 04:54 PM
In ROS it says how. Originally Posted by frankocean187
Concealing the contact info in the ROS area does most of us no good what so ever. For the occasional hobbiest these days it is virtually impossible to regain premium status. I have been on here for about eight years but have not been very active in the last three years. And now there is no easy way to pay for premium access. I feel like the biggest majority of viewers here are in the same boat as me.
This site is about sharing information and being rewarded for that information shared. Hence the site grows with knowledge and fellow hobbyists have better encounters.

If you hobby then you have encounters that you can share too. It’s not my problem if you don’t hobby enough to have premium access to read the ROS.
+1. Contribute and reap the benefits!
Just write a review about one of your visits - otherwise pay for access - for 8 years only 4 reviews?
Just write a review about one of your visits - otherwise pay for access - for 8 years only 4 reviews? Originally Posted by multipleringer
Exactly! SMH
Shouldn't this be in the indy section?
Exactly!
Forgive me for my lack of site knowledge, but which section is Indy section?
^^Encounter Reports-Houston is the Indy section
Mimi is a little older than Lucy’s girl(s) but she’s holding up well, says she’s been pretty busy lately or busier than before, obviously. She’s available and easily accessible although I may move on to newly discovered talent.
No cause she does do massage guys....someone already looked her up and her number comes out in massage section of Chinese paper. Just like racetrack Mimi, when did we ever review her on Indy?
  • tbh
  • 08-02-2018, 05:10 PM
This site is about sharing information and being rewarded for that information shared. Hence the site grows with knowledge and fellow hobbyists have better encounters.

If you hobby then you have encounters that you can share too. It’s not my problem if you don’t hobby enough to have premium access to read the ROS. Originally Posted by frankocean187
NO, the point of the site is to SHARE INFORMATION with fellow hobbiest's period whether they hobby every day or twice a year. I think you have missed the entire point of the site.