Kendra Sparks vanished

Nothing from Kendra Sparks since Jul 30. Any one heard any thing? We had a session scheduled for Aug 5 but I have heard nothing.
Maybe she had a session with David Copperfield?
Lol
I ask a serious question and get the Marx brothers.
Here is an answer from a provider.

Sometimes things happen in our lives that we disappear. It doesn't really matter what they are, we have that choice.
Sometimes I message someone that I really enjoyed spending time with to let them know I am coming to where they live, the email bounces back. It's a bummer, but that's their choice too.

I would suggest finding another lady to enjoy some time with and maybe down the line you will have another chance with this lady.
Thanks Alyssa I will do that I would have appreciated a phone call how ever. If you are in contact with her tell her there will be a next time when she is ready give me a call.
Tucson - I do not know the provider and I am not speculating on her situation, but there are many reasons that a courtesy phone call can't happen. We may not like them, but..

If a wife/husband/mother/brother/lover found out.. The last thing one would do is contact their future dates.. There are many other reasons.

Now, go have some fun!
Tucson - I do not know the provider and I am not speculating on her situation, but there are many reasons that a courtesy phone call can't happen. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
In this highly connected age unless someone is physically incapable there is no reason for no contact. That goes for both parties in an agreement to meet.

I do agree on finding another lady! Best way to get over a woman is to get under another.
I am heading for Austin this week then returning through Killeen for parties. I will not let moss grow under my feet. This is the first time that I was stood up.
Thanks guys...
In this highly connected age unless someone is physically incapable there is no reason for no contact. That goes for both parties in an agreement to meet.

I do agree on finding another lady! Best way to get over a woman is to get under another. Originally Posted by Hercules
Sorry, but if you are married and your wife finds out and deleted all of your info..
Are you going to go out of your way to call the provider and cancel?
You're probably going to focus on what is way more important..

If I had a kid and his schoolmates found out and were teasing him, I would protect my child over anything else from that moment on.. That's just reality.

Sometimes people just have to step away. It's just part of life. We all go MIA in various aspects of our lives from time to time.
Sorry, but if you are married and your wife finds out and deleted all of your info..
Are you going to go out of your way to call the provider and cancel? Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Yes I would as it's not only the courteous thing to do but no one would be watching me 24/7 and there are more ways to contact a lady that cannot be erased.

If I had a kid and his schoolmates found out and were teasing him, I would protect my child over anything else from that moment on. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Not sure how your child's buddies would have a way of knowing (or give a shit) if you placed a call/text/email canceling an appointment.

Reality is there's no excuse (from either side) of not being able to drop a email, text or v-mail to cancel.
Cool. We can agree to 100% disagree.

I am not saying it's the "right" thing to do. But there are many instances in where it just won't happen and I would totally understand the gents side for it.
Never understood why a guy posts "Where is she?" The very nature of her not responding or ignoring requests should say: Leave me alone. This is a business but not a legitimate one and if she drops out of site, the last thing I'm thinking she wants is her handle posted about.

We don't have to know the reason, or be offended if she doesn't get back to us. Really...it's none of our business. This reminded me of a girl I tried to see 11-12 days ago and she disappeared, too. I'm just not gonna ask what happened to her.
Prolongus, I agree that we get that way after being in the hobby for a while. But maybe the guy's question was just a sincere concern for the gal's welfare. I know that if I saw a gal on a regular basis who had her shit together, was well adjusted, and wasn't prone to flake out, etc., and she just dropped off the face of the earth without so much as a peep (with a scheduled appointment pending), I might wonder, "Gee, I hope she's OK."

Yeah, the best way to find out is figure out who her friends were, who her regulars were, and PM a few discrete questions, but it's worth acknowledging that the don't ask/don't tell ethics of the hobby 1) have a price; and 2) while they are appropriate for our little world, aren't really adaptive and appropriate in the wider world.
PMs are the way to do it. And if you were really that close and special to her, you would know. I'm just a believer in respecting a Provider's private world.