Encounter: *** An Intimate Noon Encounter with the famed Soccer Mom and Wood Polisher – NICOLE COX *** ((Sexy Pics in ROS))

Date: 08/19/2018
Name: NICOLE COX
User ID:: 145083
Phone: PM on ECCIE / See Latest Ad
Email Address: nicolecoxdallas@protonmail.com
URL / Website: Refer ROS
City: PLANO
State: Texas
Address: Nice Private Apartment
Activities: Check ROS for details
Hair Length and Color: Long Hair reaching her back ; Light Brunette ; Nice smelling ; Neatly done ;
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian

Physical Description:
Nicole Cox – the name itself is Fucking hot, isn’t it !! Lol.. Her name itself makes me horny.. Lol..

She’s a classy mature woman in her mid-30s, with a tall hourglass frame. When I say Tall, I really mean Tall. I am around 6’ and she comes closer to my height. Height – around 5’9”. Weight – around 145-150 lbs ; She’s not a Spinner or Petite. So, don’t expect that.
A Beautiful lady with a nice attitude, a hot sexy body, a very beautiful smile ; nicely pleasing tanned skin ; 34F-size Tits with lovely nipples ; Nice proportionate ass ; Beautiful shapely legs ; Few ear piercings ;
Perfect TCB ; Very Passionate in what she does. She is a perfect Soccer Mom and a reputed Wood-Polisher !!

((Read more in the ROS))

Recommendation: YEP !! A MUST-SEE ** (Classy, Hot & Sensuous) **
???

???
Originally Posted by txboi817
Yep Txboi !!

Thanks for the awesome pics and review, SD. I have an appointment with her next week. I know I’m in for an incredible time and that I better eat my wheaties. Well done, amigo
Very nice job, SD! She looks very sexy and in great shape too! Thanks for the sexy pictures.

What a fucking awesome review, and great pictures. Thanks SD!

There ya go!
great review and nice pics
Great review man! Haven't seen her in a while.
Outstanding review and love the pics.
Good job sir!
Great review, SD. Thanks for the pics.
Great review and pics.
Tasteful review and pics. One does expect to see more of them come-fuck-me-titties.