Parking In Handicap and Expecting Mothers Parking Spaces

Question to anyone that may be in the know. Am I breaking the law by parking in Handicap parking spaces if they only have the sign painted on the ground and not on a pole in front of the parking space. I was told by a hood figure years ago that it's perfectly ok to do it if they don't have a sign up and that I could basically ignore the sign they have painted on the ground. Also the pregnant women's parking signs I take that is nothing but a courtesy thing and nothing that can be legally enforced.

and before you judge me I do look out for the handicap but sometimes they have way more parking spaces than needed and if I don't see a pole with a sign on it then I park there. Am I the only bad guy out there.
Yeah it is perfectly legal for you to do it and don't take any shit from the popo if they call you on it.
Tell them to go fuck themselves that you checked on a SHMB and they said it was cool.
Then reach around behind your back like you are going for your rake to fix your hair.
While doin gthat tell them you are going to show them what makes it cool.
Preggos should be walking ... why give preggos a good parking spot? To reward them for not keeping their knees together, or not swallowing, or not going anal?
I do not park in the handicapped parking but occasionally I park in the place for expectant mothers location and ask for forgiveness. But I do think often the same logic as pyramider stated.....it's a fact closer to delivery...ijs....
Question to anyone that may be in the know. Am I breaking the law by parking in Handicap parking spaces if they only have the sign painted on the ground and not on a pole in front of the parking space. I was told by a hood figure years ago that it's perfectly ok to do it if they don't have a sign up and that I could basically ignore the sign they have painted on the ground. Also the pregnant women's parking signs I take that is nothing but a courtesy thing and nothing that can be legally enforced.

and before you judge me I do look out for the handicap but sometimes they have way more parking spaces than needed and if I don't see a pole with a sign on it then I park there. Am I the only bad guy out there. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
doesn't matter. it just means you a lazy ass.
damn....thought for sure this was a vitaman thread
Based on those gangbang photos most of you fucktards should be parking as far as possible from the front door.....you need the exercise.
  • Trey
  • 02-28-2017, 10:43 PM
You can get a ticket. And the handicap folks may be the one to give it to you. They have a class you take to be able to do it. Then you write ticket and take photo of car. You're an ass hole if you are able bodied and park there.

http://www.houstontx.gov/parking/volunteer.html

and before you judge me I do look out for the handicap but sometimes they have way more parking spaces than needed and if I don't see a pole with a sign on it then I park there. Am I the only bad guy out there. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Alright, this is actually a good question....ouch that fucking hurt to say.

I thought the same thing. I have long been under the impression that if there is no sign, it's good to go.

Having said that, I still try and park elsewhere. IF that elsewhere happens to be on the driver side of a tard parking in a HC apot without a plaquard(sp?) in their window, I will block that fucker in to where he cant get in from the driver side... but thats only when I drive the UTR car..

Can someone quote the DPS rule on the OP question?
I gave the lady the best advice on here.

It is sort of like her going to the gym and driving around for 30 minutes to find a parking spot that is two slots closer to the front.
Question...Am I the only bad guy out there... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

In a word: yes.

Oh...add Stupid, as well.
My opinion....
If one cannot see a big blue fucking wheelchair painted on the ground when they pull in....they deserve the nice ticket they shall receive.
I park in handicapped spaces every day but then again I have a placard and DV plates. 70% rated moths fukaaaas! Trying to get it pumped up to at least 90 though.
Used a mate's mom's walker in college to get registered quickly and books and even had them delivered to my dorm.. Funny frickin thing was I was on the baseball team.
Used a mate's mom's walker in college to get registered quickly and books and even had them delivered to my dorm.. Funny frickin thing was I was on the baseball team. Originally Posted by Sig9er

hey pretending to have an ankle or knee injury has it's benefits. Thanks for the reminder I need to step up my injurying faking game.