City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: unknown
Activities: Great massage, edge L1
Hair Length and Color: Brown to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: April is 5'4"-5'5", probably 130#, nice enhanced C-D (estimate, she stayed fully clothed), thin waist, nice hips and athletic legs. Pleasant looking, light-skinned Thai/Chinese/Euro girl. Very sweet personality.
Recommendation: Yes
What was the cost plus tip
any chance you could locate the ad? Google search didn't turn anything up for that number
any chance you could locate the ad? Google search didn't turn anything up for that number Originally Posted by thomas k12

It was in bedpage dot com, but last I checked it wasn't there any more. April said her boss took the ad but is now on vacation. April might take out the ad herself just to get some biz. I advised her to go indy if she plans on staying, and to rent in one of those salon suites.

Is she still around? I'd like to see her myself for a really good massage and L1.
Yesterday she said she’d be around awhile, at least a few more weeks. She said she’s considering a move here because her old area business was slow. She’s using an apartment, not a store, so she may be sometimes available during odd hours for regulars but then be off during normal hours as she’s not tied down to a commercial location. I tried to reach her for a late night appointment with no luck.

Then again, as we know, let whatever these girls say go in one ear and out the other. They all say they’re always available and single then we find out they’re married with kids.

Hopefully she’ll be around during the daytime. April gave a great massage, whole experience rocked and she’s easy on the eyes. I’ll be bummed if she leaves soon.