idk how to fix this...

So someone posted a review of a backpage girl who happens to also go by Honey Ryder in my showcase. I've already reported it, messaged both the gentleman and a mod to get it fixed but its still there. Im not a 45 yr old backpage milf. But I have a review in my showcase saying I am lol. Idk what to do at this point since I've already gone thru what I thought was the right procedure to get it taken down. I really dont want some other girls review in my stuff. What else can I do? Anything?
Sorry for the off topic but you got some pretty eyes..contacts??
Move it up the ladder to an admin. Contact DeD or Mojojo
Looks like it's been removed. :)

~
I took care of it for you Honey. User error on moderator's part.

Our apologies, we are but human...except that DarthMaul character the jury's still out on him
Hot damn. Thank you, spice. Lol darth maul was the one I messaged about it originally. I appreciate it. Muah!!! :-*
And no, twoincher. These are my real baby blues.
And that was just the tip of the iceberg.
Hot damn. Thank you, spice. Lol darth maul was the one I messaged about it originally. I appreciate it. Muah!!! :-* Originally Posted by HoneyRyder007
No problem!

FYI, all of the mods are volunteers and though each of us tries to respond to things in a timely manner, life happens.

In the future, if you want a message to go to all of the Houston staff at once you can always send an email to houston@eccie.net or PM all of us by separating names with semi-colons (like this- SpiceItUp; Pistolero ; SOULMANIKE ; DarthMaul ; Eccie Addict ; Jusanotherdude).

That way whoever is available can take care of it.

-Spice
In the future, if you want a message to go to all of the Houston staff at once you can always send an email to houston@eccie.net or PM all of us by separating names with semi-colons (like this- SpiceItUp; Pistolero ; SOULMANIKE ; DarthMaul ; Eccie Addict ; Jusanotherdude).

That way whoever is available can take care of it.

-Spice
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Oh, boy. This is going to be "interesting."