i dont get it

• m2244
  • 11-13-2010, 12:29 PM
alright gentlemen i am having a little bit of a problem here.....I am a bit irritated with the constant complaints via email that my rates are too high! I love you guys upstate but I am torn about not providing where i live anymore....which will be really sad because i have a lot of fun with you gentlemen. I guess what I am trying to say is gentlemen please tell me how my rates are too high when girls not from upstate are THREE TIMES AS HIGH!!!! I get emails from ladies saying "how the hell are you so low on rates when your hott"!!!!! All i can say back is "upstate"....i understand times a re tough and I try really hard to offer specials and such for you gents but i just cant take the constant complaining anymore.

so from now on as a rule of thumb if you don't like a ladies contribution.....don't contact to complain about it.

i still heart you guys...... <3
mmmm I don't know what you get. But will guess $$.50. mmmmm no right click on your showcase. So if I wanted to see you pm or email. And if I did not like the rate. Do not contact me back??????????
I also do not know your rate, but based on past reviews, it would appear to be what OSD guessed. It would also appear from what I saw that there has been a rate increase since the summer months. Again, just based on what I saw, and I can not verify the info in the reviews as I was not there at the time.

As per your statement "... please tell me how my rates are too high when girls not from upstate are THREE TIMES AS HIGH", the only thing I can guess is that if other ladiess are commanding $$$$$$ - $$$$$$$.5 per hour, you must be talking to NYC girls with NYC expenses and they have NYC clients that get NYC salaries. And Upstate ain't NYC. Guys here are going to wonder what you offer for $$.5 that they can't get from someone else that advertises $.5 - $$.
Having drooled for a while over you and having read several reviews or yours I can not say that your rates are too high.

You have run specials the past 2 months as well esp. for your regulars.

While I am a victim of the nation's current economic travail
I wouldn't haggle over your prices. from what I read they are fair and competitive in this mkt. I c\an say in all honesty that I've seen far worse talent asking the same and even greater rates here in upstate.

One of these days I'm going to get a couple of quality references & pay you a visit. probably the 1st of many.
  • m2244
  • 11-13-2010, 02:22 PM
thanks everyone i am unsure what al the .5 and $$ means but my rates have stayed the same scene i started and have not been rised at all. and I get the nyc thing but idk....was just reaching out and trying to figure out what the deal was is all
  • oklib
  • 11-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Mary
$$ = $200
$$.5 =$250
$$$ = $300
Hope this helps
P.S.
I sent you a note
back
P.M. with your rates
Bill
On a related matter, rate information seems to have been removed by E.com even for those providers whose ads are still up - in addition to the removal of the activity list in E.com reviews.
  • Doove
  • 11-13-2010, 03:16 PM
If you're comfortable with your rates, and the amount of business you obtain with those rates, then you simply need to develop some thicker skin and not worry about what anyone else thinks.
If you're comfortable with your rates, and the amount of business you obtain with those rates, then you simply need to develop some thicker skin and not worry about what anyone else thinks. Originally Posted by Doove
Ditto.

You're a strong, sexy woman Mary.
Mary, you have raised two issues.

First, people complaining to you about your rates. You should just ignore them. They are not the kind of clients you want.

Second, whether your rates are "appropriate". Setting rates is an art and not an exact science. I see nothing wrong with adjusting them up or down, not because of complaints, but in reaction to market forces.
Agreed with Jack and NB! Don't let them get to you Mary. Your rates are the same as most in Rochester. The guys that want to complain are just not worth our time. Delete and move on
The posts so far look to have no problem with your rate. But I wounder if your PM and email Have filled up with "?'s" and or complaints? Or are you getting fewer?

Now it seems very strange to me that one would bitch about rate. I told a UTR what GFE is like, What most in the hobby are looking for in GFE. If I agreed with it or not. Told her about a poll in the main area of this board. Then tried to do a review in INDY, that was put in OTHER. I did not go out with her last night. But did have a drink with her. And she is so very happy with the guys that she has met from this board from that review. Many giving her much more than I did. And by the way she gave me no detials of who or what went on. She was very happy. And not as of yet, but thinking letting some one do a review with more information. But for now wants to keep at UTR. But just thinking of comming into the light more is saying something about the guys she has met from one review. With very little contact information. She is working a job. So I bet she will remain UTR unless she gets laid off.

I would think that what ever you get is worth it. UTR rate is lower than many on a board. But in reality, not as safe, lots more work, higher cost(with the time buying drinks, coffee, etc. So safer, less time put in to finding etc. has to be worth something.

So you are on a board. Handed to gents on a silver platter. And good to go. If they do not want to pay your rate. Wish them luck, they will need it. For BP is like the street of the web. And UTR costs more in the long run. In time and cash, with more risk.

And I think DAS made a good point with NYC.
And others with the "you do not need them".
I like Doove's point also.
  • Tab-A
  • 11-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Your clients have a hobby, you have a business.
If they want to drive a Mercedes they should expect to pay more than the cost of a Hyundai. They can complain all they want; it doesn't make the Mercedes worth any less.
Mary, I agree with every post since doove's

Your rates seem to be competative and comprable with the rest of the high quality providers. Fella's who are asking for 150 rates are, IMHO, simply out of touch! They seem not to understand the safety and security of what comes with seeing a well reviewed/known provider that also lends to a higher rate. Heck, even the BP rip-offs, newbies (real or not), seem to post rates at $$.

Like most things in life...people who know and appreciate you, also know you're worth it, people who don't appreciate you or don't think you're worth it, aren't worth your time or energy.
...At least that is my 5 cents on the issue