On behalf of the 30 minute request

Sure, many to most of the providers don't want to do 30 minute appointments. I get it.

Sometimes you just want a 30 minute visit on the way to work in the morning.

Not complaining. Just giving some credit to the other side of the coin.

I don't know that I've ever requested a 30 minute appointment although it's possible I may have and have forgotten.

I would hope that most men and women could discuss this sort of thing without anyone taking offense.

Edit: I just noticed that Brooke is offering them this week. Great minds...
I offer them too!
Sure ya have..:-D
Sure ya have..:-D Originally Posted by anita germane
Oops. I'm sure what happened was I had an hour's worth of fun in half the time and left dazed and confused.
  • m2244
  • 11-15-2010, 07:28 PM
I just feel personally that a half an hr....... esp on the first time is def not enough time to get to know each other first.
Personally, for first time appointments I tend to lean towards 1/2 hour. If I don't click with a provider, than I don't have to waste extra $$$ and more importantly time on uncomfortable tension and idle conversation. But, I ALWAYS come prepared with extra cash incase said provider is someone I do click with and want to extend the appt. at my liking. Look, we all have our reasons for seeing providers, but I am not one to get emotionally involved. For me, I am there for one reason and one reason only... sexual release (or in modern day terms "bust a nut"). I personally stand to loose a lot if my hobbying is uncovered, so I like to get in and out ASAP. Some guys like to have their provider double as a therapist, I am not one of them. I have been blessed with a great family and many close friends that I can confide in. For me THIS is strictly business. The less they know about me, and the less I know about them the better. For me hobbying is black and white and both parties know their roles. Of course, this is just my point of view and my two cents.
lol..its okay NB...
sometimes..the gents have really like only an hour for play..so you'll have to consider the 15 min drive to.. the 30min for play.. and the 15 min drive back...I offer the 30 min as well as the hour..and the 90 min as well...hey..no problem for me either way..:-)
I too offer half hour appts. I will be honest, I tend to try and stay away from them but only because if I only have that one appt (and I don't do anymore then two per evening), then it usually doesn't benefit me. But I wouldn't turn it down. In fact, that half hour could be a fantastic 'mind blowing rush'..if you know what I mean.
Mary I too agree with you. I thought about only making a half hour appointment for returning clients. But know there has been a few, who are highly recommended and write reviews most the time, that have asked as well.

It is a two for one for a half hour. They are quick, fun appointments and there is also a discounted price. It is more fair to charge a gent a little less because he isn't staying for the whole hour. Which I have had some do in the past.
Half Hr appointments are great if you want a revolving door at your in-call or upscale hotel. Just my opinion.
As for me 30 minutes at times is the ideal appointment. As Anita said about travel time is right on for me. There are some locations that take me 15/20 minutes to get there. So double that and the 30 minute appt fits in my lunch hour. I have also passed on meeting many a fine lady because of where they were staying. I may be one of the more location specific guys out there but am always up front with my preference and self imposed restrictions. I also practice financial responsibility because when the little head says lets go out and play, sometimes the 30 minute rate of 100/120/150 is all I have OR I can do 2 appts in a week. I go in to this appt with the understanding that it will be a single pop only but I do believe if you know each other there is still the emotional connection possible. My preference is still the hour 2 pop appt or as Mary said the first time meeting needs to be longer to connect. That is why I was glad to have the 90 minutes with Mary a few weeks back. Totally agree with longer first time appts. But for me if I see someone monthly you still can enjoy a short time together.

This year has been a very different hobby year for me. My hobby budget is set up early in the year and this spring and early summer my atf utr girl was in town and we shared many times together including 3 duos and a few trios. And now she is returning soon for another visit. So I am still seeing some girls but the 30 minute appt helps the budget.
depends on where, who and what
  • Laker
  • 11-16-2010, 08:43 AM
My situation is opposite of Montana's, otherwise his point would be great as I could about double up meeting frequencies with my favorite lady friends. My drive to meet up with them varys from about 35 minutes one way to close to an hour. The hour actually being with them seems to vanish faster all the time. Making my "work escape plan" takes some planning and creative excuse formation, along with I have to space them out to keep them from drawing suspicions, as I have been pretty much a creature of habbit at work for years. As with some discussion in another previous thread though the drive does make for anticipations of the fun that awaits!

If I were closer to you ladies, I would definately use the 30 minute meal plan as would be fun!! Oh one thing would make them more of value is that I from time to time get an unexpected get away, and generally am a little short for time, so 30 mins would be a good fit!
30 minutes ?? what do you do with the 26 minutes after youre done ??
30 minutes ?? what do you do with the 26 minutes after youre done ?? Originally Posted by whosdair
Beg and bribe her not to tell anyone.