Monthly Musings: Blood Types, Female O, & Dog Lovers

Let's dispense with the crude stuff up front so that I can get to my larger point:

I love pussy. I love licking it, sucking it, tasting it, drinking it, bathing my entire face and neck in it. I love the feel of it, the texture, the wetness. I love the smell of it. I love the moaning and muscle twitches elicited by eating it the way she wants it eaten. I love pussy.

Can I hear an "Amen!"

Okay. With that out of the way, I have been thinking about a few off-the-beaten-path analogies surrounding DATY and the potential female orgasm that follows.

First and foremost, whether a guy is considered to be talented is in the eye of the beholder. The woman is the judge and jury. Women are so different even though the basic anatomy is so similar. It's a bit like kissing in a way. Some people are compatible with each other and love kissing each other. However, you take those two people and hook 'em up with someone else and you can get a big "Yuck".

Another way to think about the compatibility issue is comparing it to Blood Types.

Blood type Percent of Americans with this type Who can receive this type
O+ 37% O+, A+, B+, AB+
O– 6% All blood types
A+ 34% A+, AB+
A– 6% A+, A–, AB+, AB–
B+ 10% B+, AB+
B– 2% B+, B–, AB+, AB–
AB+ 4% AB+
AB– 1% AB+, AB–

I'm an O+ when it comes to DATY (or at least I'm very positive about the 'O'). I think I'm in that 37% of guys that can give DATY in a way in which it is well received by 85% of women. I wish I were metaphorically an O- and able to give to all types.

However, I realize my limitations and am comfortable with it.

So when I can't help a woman achieve orgasm and she asks, "Is this an ego thing?", I can honestly say no, it's not.

It's a "gift thing" and I enjoy giving gifts. I'm disappointed that I can't give a woman I like the gift of an orgasm.

You don't like the Blood Type analogy? Let's try the dog and cat lover analogy.

* Forty-six percent of respondents described themselves as dog people, while 12 percent said they were cat people. Almost 28 percent said they were both and 15 percent said they were neither.

* Dog people were generally about 15 percent more extraverted, 13 percent more agreeable and 11 percent more conscientious than cat people.

* Cat people were generally about 12 percent more neurotic and 11 percent more open than dog people.

It's possible that a "dog lover" hobbyist enjoys a provider who is a "cat lover" and is simply unable to coax the pussy over to receive enough of a petting to make it purr.

When my dog lays next to me to receive a good petting, my ego is not on the line. I just want to pet my best friend in a way that she likes it.

She'll let me know how she wants to be pet by the way she moves and by the look of satisfaction on her face. If you pet enough dogs long enough, you end up figuring out that not all of them want to be pet the same way. You need to be aware of those subtle hints that are given off and adjust your technique to the moment.

If GP were around and commenting, he would say something like "Be the dog".

All of this leads me to my final musing on the topic.

Hypothesis: Men who are dog lovers eat pussy better than men who are not.

Rationale: Men who have a lot of experience petting dogs have learned how to empathize with the subtle hints thrown off by the recipient and have learned how to adapt their technique based on those hints.

Can I hear a "Woof!"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Give someone you care for an extra surprise gift to let them know you appreciate them.
Woof!!
  • Laker
  • 11-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Say Amen!
As I was reading this Bob I kept waiting for the Dogs have big tongues and are they better at daty than guys question. Twisted I know but I recall this topic on the old site a few years back.
Lick the alphabet. It makes you appear creative, it's an easy diagram to remember, it's like 'aaaaa.... beeeee.... ceeee.' She's thinkin' you're from fuckin' Europe or somethin': 'OH GOD, WHERE'D YOU LEARN THAT, OHHH,' and you're going 'A, B, C, D, E, F, G, ...'

- Sam Kinison, 1985
I am with you Montana
  • GP
  • 11-24-2010, 05:03 PM
If GP were around and commenting, he would say something like "Be the dog". Originally Posted by NormalBob
"Be the pussy"

It is too bad GP is not around any longer.
I knew it was something like that.

Now if only he would get unbanned so he could hang out some. (-: