Head or Pussy

Hey fellas are you a head guy or pussy guy or both?

I know most guys may like both when having a session, but which one do you gravitate to more. For me it’s head, I don’t have to have no pussy lol. My schedule is a big factor, where having FS is not in the plans for me. I naturally gravitate towards head, because one it’s easier, less work for me and convenient you can do it anywhere. Which one you prefer over the other, if time was a factor and your schedule do not allow you to partake into full service.
Pussy....like to be deep in the pussy
Depends on if your mom is a true swallower or not
Depends on if your mom is a true swallower or not Originally Posted by mrredcat43
My mama really buddy wow, we’ll get ready for them points to come your way.

Good day.
You. Want. Both.

#flagfor
#advertisement
Pussy 85% of the time, cim 15%.
Pussy.
Pussy, CIM ending sometimes
Hey fellas are you a head guy or pussy guy or both?

I know most guys may like both when having a session, but which one do you gravitate to more. ... Originally Posted by suiram77
seems like you already answered your question.

oh, most guys you know are not eccie guys.

never mind.....
I could understand a question (like) "Ribeye or New York Strip"...or "Shaken or Stirred"...but Pussy OR Head?

I say plan accordingly and get BOTH. Why does it even have to be an either / or choice? With a smoking hottt babe You. Want. Both. (oh wait....was that one already used....? lol)

(By the way....I would never be caught dead saying, let alone writing, "I don't have to have no pussy".....whether uttered in jest or not, it would still be considered blasphemy in my book.)
Both? Girl 2 using her mouth on the long stroke when not inside girl 1?
Head
  • BLM69
  • 10-16-2017, 08:21 AM
Hey fellas are you a head guy or pussy guy or both Originally Posted by suiram77
CIP is always better! CIM if she has head talent which is extremely hard to find.
I believe the illustrious chicagoboy said it best...

Embrace the power of AND.
Without a doubt -Pussy.

It's very rare I cum with head, but appreciate it on the rare occasions it does happen.