How many providers have a Twitter or premium Snapchat and does it help business?

HEy Guys! Do y’all invest in things like Twitter many vids and snap chat premiums? I’m always wondering if it would help boost business but I never end up doing it

Also how’s everyone’s Easter weekend? Hoping everyone is enjoying naughty easter weekend!

Sexy view Stormie!
I use both a Snapchat and have a Twitter which has been very handy in whether or not seeing a provider.
I don’t have a Snapchat or Instagram; I signed up for Twitter but have never used it. I DO have a LinkedIn profile, and I’ve seen a few other providers on there. You just have to be careful about your wording, of course. No mention of donations. But I have gotten several members reach out to me in a LinkedIn PM and ask for the details; and I’ve gotten several appointments that way.
The link is at the bottom of my signature line.

Has anybody advertised in the Observer? It has a large circulation because the paper is free and you can pick one up almost anywhere. I knew a Provider a couple of years ago who got most of her business from her ad in the Observer. Of course you have to be careful of your wording their too. You can post a pic, a paragraph or two and your contact info.
I have a Twitter @JulesJaguargfe
Looking for a provider with a TWATTER.
I follow as many women on snap as I can , I don’t pay for premiums . It does help me get a better idea of their looks and demeanor
I had a hobby account on Twitter for about 2 months. I didn't post much, so I don't know if it helps.

I ended up deleting mine because I noticed some guys didn't seem to have a separate "hobby" account. With no clear lines between this world and the real world, it just felt a little too risky.
Im interested in starting my premium snapchat acct here soon as ive gotten requests.
I follow a few ladies on twitter.
No snapchat but, Just made my new email account.
My hope is: They are a P411 member since i am a lifetime member of P411 and instead of making a long list of ladies on this board, I hope they email me and get on my "to-do" list. Communication will always help boost business.

CG
I have both and find it helps out a lot but you do have to be active on them...
Add me on Snapchat @ misty_sxx
I have about 30 provider numbers in my phone book. Only five have turned up as possible friends on SC. Three are actually former providers, so all I get from them are pics of kids and dogs. Another is UTR, isn't on very often, and combines kid pics with requests to come see her at her RW job. The fifth was an attempted ad late last wee; I haven't heard back from her.

I don't know anything about premium Seems like SC would be a great opportunity for one-on-one contacts, but, over here at least, it's not used much. The fact that everything disappears is really pretty cool.
Twitter is a great source of business, entertainment, and pics.
Follow me! @TiaTatumVIP