Lifetime VIP Status

So before it went down, I had paid for lifetime VIP status. I can’t see reviews right now as it says I don’t have access. Does that mean my lifetime VIP status wasn’t really lifetime???
So before it went down, I had paid for lifetime VIP status. I can’t see reviews right now as it says I don’t have access. Does that mean my lifetime VIP status wasn’t really lifetime??? Originally Posted by Staley06
Apparently, no one can see old reviews (written by you or anyone else).
The Review forums have been replaced by Encounters.
Was the lifetime ever defined? Besides, I doubt there were any updates during icky's hiatus. Unless you are just looking for spanck material.
The Review forums have been replaced by Encounters. Originally Posted by TinMan
Are all prior reviews quarantined?
Forget about your old reviews, there’s a new format that excludes some things, and I doubt seriously they will go back to change every review written on Eccie.
They will ditch them if you ask me.
I owned a lifetime VIP pass to Platinum II strip club back in the day.

Club ownership and name changed... and suddenly I no longer had benefits. Was explained to me that "lifetime" described the lifetime of the club, not MY lifetime.

Pissed me off.

Anywhere else in business, when a continuing concern changes hands the new owners buy the assets as well as the liabilities. Unless there is a bankruptcy, of course.

Maybe this lesson applies here; maybe not.
The site is currently a work in progress.

Staff have been working diligently to get back online with what we currently have. It'll take time and many new growing pains will occur.

Please be patient.
When this site went down, I was a Premium Access member. It seems as though I no longer have that status. Does everyone start over?
Has my subscription expired?
Is there something further I need to do now that the site is back up?
I have faith they will make things right. I am just glad its back!
I have lifetime premium access & I do have access to ML as well being able to see new review ROS. As stated earlier I don't believe any of us have access to old reviews at this point.
When this site went down, I was a Premium Access member. It seems as though I no longer have that status. Does everyone start over?
Has my subscription expired?
Is there something further I need to do now that the site is back up? Originally Posted by A.Gentleman
All great questions. But getting the site back up and functional is obviously a work in progress. And being done with what seems to be (and it stands to reason would be) a skeleton crew of mostly volunteers.

Id suggest we not overwhelm them until they’d had time to get things back up to snuff and catch your breath. I’m a ligetime me,ber and my access is like yourscurrently. And my suspeicion is that the old reviews are low on the priority list, and may never c9meback as it would be a Herculean task to strip out the information necessary to get them up to the new specs.