Buffalo Cam girls

Has anyone ever met a provider off of a cam website? I have heard of this happening, but have never figured out how. The cam sites I have seen do not seem to be Buffalo specific. If anyone has any information on this I would appreciate it.
RUN?
Never even gotten take out from a stripper at a club, let alone cam girl from where ever she claims to be. Maybe it's like darts — throw enough and you are bound to hit a bullseye.
....Maybe it's like darts — throw enough and you are bound to hit a bullseye. Originally Posted by Ceremony
More likely....ya just lose all yer darts

I know a Provider who recently started on Chaturbate and is doing fairly well.
Not Buffalo but if you go to naked.com and just start bombing the whores with private messages eventually you'll hit on one. The issue becomes that many of them are Europeans and South Americans so unless you can get to their local area without making a silly financial commitment it's probably not worth it. I have made this work by creating circumstances at work wherein I could travel at my job's expense. Some of these girls are hot as hell too.
ever thinks bouts visitin the ...plastic man ...cam?

...plastic man ...does it all
Crazy Julie used to be a cam girl and a stripper before she started message and more....that was when she was crazy AND drunk. Heard she cleaned up and retired. What a bod.