Email Address: -
URL / Website:http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...r/991179419300
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Washington Ave
Hair Length and Color: Brown, long
Smoking Status: Yes
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Toned body, decent tits and ass. Long brown hair. Her pics are accurate.
Recommendation:No

I saw some pics and read a few positive reviews about Brandy and I thought I was in for a fun time. I went in for a half hr visit and was out in about 15 minutes. Should have went for the quick stay. When I got to Brandys place it was a little un-kept.It didn’t look like she made much effort to look her best but she definitely could be a pretty lady. I got little suspicious because Brandy seemed to not want me to view her body with the lights on. Seemed something was going on that she did not want me to see.With that I felt it was safe to go with a cbj . The encounter was rushed and she was not into it and neither was I. The cbj was just ok not great. I will not return and I would give the encounter a generous C-minus.
It was not a half hour well spent.
Thank you for the honest review. Sorry for the bad time. I'm sure your review will help prevent others from experiencing the same bad time.
I had somewhat of a similar experience about 2 years ago. It was very weird to say the least. She was very skiddish and unwilling to provide services without the lights off. Wouldn’t take her clothes off without the lights off either. From her pictures she seems to have a good body, but I wouldn’t know much considering her odd behavior. I would have to second this No.
I thought she was a man from her pics
Definitely had a ymmv meet with her a couple of years ago. Found her friendly with a smoking body. Jus5 a body rub appt though.