Who needs the gym when you own...

a strap-on?

Seriously though it is a great workout as well as great fun.

Can we have a convo about strap-on play without insulting anyone, please? It can be funfuckingtastick!
a strap-on?

Seriously though it is a great workout as well as great fun.

Can we have a convo about strap-on play without insulting anyone, please? It can be funfuckingtastick! Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I'm into it. I love it when done properly.
My favorite activity! I have a regular who wears me out everytime. He is open to every position and I’m so used to people tapping out before I’m tired... I always take it as a challenge. Last week my thighs were so locked I had to ice them the next morning! My liberator makes things much more enjoyable also. Especially with the views.
I've always wanted to try several sexy folks with strap-ons and a few fans of strap-on play orgy. It seems like soooo much fun!

Anyone else...or am I just a kinky fucker like that?
I’m more of a prostrate masseuse but I own a strap on or 3......

I wish I had a dick for just one day, I’d stick it in as many places possible......guys, girls........one can dream. Just for a day. I love my lady bits.
I've always wanted to try several sexy folks with strap-ons and a few fans of strap-on play orgy. It seems like soooo much fun!

Anyone else...or am I just a kinky fucker like that? Originally Posted by Gabrielle

Sure, I'm down. I charge $300 per hour though.
Sure, I'm down. I charge $300 per hour though. Originally Posted by Albedo
let me know if anyone takes you up on that
let me know if anyone takes you up on that Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I'm sure the same could be said about you and your rates.
I'm sure the same could be said about you and your rates. Originally Posted by Albedo
I'm not sure what my rates have to do with the topic? If you'd like to start your own rate thread, by all means go for it.

The topic is pegging instead of going to the gym...group pegging...etc. Let's discuss that.