ATTENTION:

I'm frustrated from repeating myself several times.
Do 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 ASK 👏🏼 ME 👏🏼 FOR MY DOUBLES PARTNERS NUMBER I 👏🏼WILL 👏🏼NOT 👏🏼GIVE 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼 OUT!

Not trying to be rude but idk if she wants to see you or hear from you. Either message her or What I can do is give her your username and possibly your number. But their have been several people we have seen that we don't wish to see again. This helps protect her privacy and myself.

Thank you and have a great day!
" THEIR " problem
If you had a showcase, you could put this crap in there...
+1
Why the drama in an open forum?
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
You may place your issue in your signature line. I'm sure more people will see it there than here.
Maybe it's something in the fort worth water. I know of a couple more providers in that area that act like that. lol

CG
  • L.A.
  • 08-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Do ���� NOT ���� ASK ���� ME ���� FOR MY DOUBLES PARTNERS NUMBER I ����WILL ����NOT ����GIVE ���� IT ���� OUT!

Not trying to be rude but idk if she wants to see you or hear from you. Either message her or What I can do is give her your username and possibly your number. But their have been several people we have seen that we don't wish to see again. This helps protect her privacy and myself.

Thank you and have a great day! Originally Posted by Ari Skye
1st world problems.
  • grean
  • 08-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Who is your doubles partner?

Does she have a showcase?
Who is your doubles partner?

Does she have a showcase? Originally Posted by grean
I just want the phone number.
Seen them both I would say Ari is the nicer one out of the two so don't give her too much crap guys >.< she a cool girl
Do 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 ASK 👏🏼 ME 👏🏼 FOR MY DOUBLES PARTNERS NUMBER I 👏🏼WILL 👏🏼NOT 👏🏼GIVE 👏🏼 IT 👏🏼 OUT!

Thank you and have a great day! Originally Posted by Ari Skye

Sorry to tell you but it's in the how to be a whores book that you will have to constantly repeat yourself because tards don t read...
+1
Why the drama in an open forum?
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Originally Posted by needingmilking
Shakespeare!
Shakespeare...Dr Seuss...
  • L.A.
  • 08-02-2017, 07:07 AM
Sorry to tell you but it's in the how to be a whores book that you will have to constantly repeat yourself because tards don t read... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Huh? What?
Sorry to tell you but it's in the how to be a whores book that you will have to constantly repeat yourself because tards don t read... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
And yet I have a highly successful career while you, well, you know. Unless this was your ambition all through grade school I think I'll stack my reading comprehension against yours any day of the week.

I think the problem stems from poor TCB, BP culture, and provider drama more than anything else.