A Funny Thing Happened After The Session

I told a funny story in one of my recent reviews of something that happened after a session with a little pictorial to tell the tale.

I thought I'd share here cuz this has nothing to do with BCD stuff & wanted to see if you ladies or guys that didn't see review have some similar stories to tell? Please feel free to post here.

Here's my story....

Ok, had a business appointment the other day in Arlington so hooked up with a provider there. Afterwards, we could not find one of my socks! Looked Everywhere too! We had gone way over time & she had somewhere to be. Left wearing just one sock!

See...no sock! Asked Siri on the iPhone where the closest Walmart was...

There's a Wally World right next to Jerry's World! How cool is that? I was going to drive by the stadium anyway cuz I like to look at it!

Anyway, here are my new socks!

While I was there I saw this cool Cowboys shirt so got that too!

Well, that's my fun little short story after the incall. The provider texted me the next day saying she still hadn't found it! It's MIA! Must've been one of those sock monsters that live in people's dryers.

Please share your funny stories too!
Lmao! That's funny!

Once after a client left I could not find the condom wrapper. The condom had been flushed before the client left but I just couldn't find the wrapper. I stripped the bed, looked under the bed and finally convinced myself that I flushed it and just didn't remember. As it turns out - it was stuck to my clients back. He had stopped by my place on his way home from work, got home, said hello to the family and then went and took a shower. To his horror there was a big condom wrapper stuck on him. He was able to dispose of it but was understandably freaked out. Lesson learned! Now everyone gets a once over before they leave.
I had a gent accidentally take my panties home wrapped up inside his jeans...he called me and told me so I told him to just take them down the road to a fast food place and dispose in trashacan
Oh, I have a fun little story.

After an appointment once, I couldn't find the condom we used. But a stranger did...it was stuck to the back of my shirt...I was in the parking lot of a store and a woman said "ma'am..you have a umm...a uhh...you have a...condom...stuck to you..."

I think I died and came back to life. From now on, my clothes go far in a corner and I make sure I know where any condoms used are properly disposed because that was the most embarrassing moment in my entire life and I never get embarrassed.
I couldn't find a condom one day either after an appt, but my cat did, several hours later as he flung it around the house like a prized toy...ewww
Lots of close calls. Things left behind, things left with (start hanging out OTC and things can get crazy) , calls about lost stuff, calls about stuff missing (not wanting me to get in trouble), even some incriminating marks.
Check, check, check
May be you used a sock instead of a condom...
May be you used a sock instead of a condom... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Ha! I used a sock when I was 15 when I masturbated....ohhh...too much information??
Baking some cankle bread I see.
Baking some cankle bread I see. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Ouch. That hurt bro! Lol
Ha! I used a sock when I was 15 when I masturbated....ohhh...too much information?? Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist

In the Navy they call that a whip sock.
Snicker....
Client lost his CIGAR once... later presented to non-hobby roomie by Corgi as a "present" .

Got a few raised eyebrows. LOL, Quick cover story...
Oh, I have a fun little story.

After an appointment once, I couldn't find the condom we used. But a stranger did...it was stuck to the back of my shirt...I was in the parking lot of a store and a woman said "ma'am..you have a umm...a uhh...you have a...condom...stuck to you..."

I think I died and came back to life. From now on, my clothes go far in a corner and I make sure I know where any condoms used are properly disposed because that was the most embarrassing moment in my entire life and I never get embarrassed. Originally Posted by cayden caramel
CUTE!
I once met a gent in Austin for an overnight, He came from Houston and I Dallas.

While getting dressed for the strip club, I realized I had forgotten socks for my heeled boots. He let me borrow a pair ;-)

The next time we met I brought him some snazzy purple socks as a gift .... my hair was purple at the time.
I picked up her keys, mine in car since it has door keypad. She called me 15 minutes later asking by chance I had picked them up. Oops. Had to go back.

Sam