church

anybody do IT today?
nope :/ but i do try to pray every morning that I am alive!
anybody do IT today? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
In church or just anywhere?
danielle i would do it in church with you you up for it
danielle i would do it in church with you you up for it Originally Posted by hender0988
I’m always up for something new
In church or just anywhere? Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
on the grounds would be entertaining too.
sanctified parking lot?
I heard church bells ringing on my bike ride earlier today, and those posts immediately crossed my mind.
Last time I stepped foot in a church I started smoldering... so I turned and ran.
Last time I stepped foot in a church I started smoldering... so I turned and ran. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
you're always smoldering
Haha honestly last time I was in the church. Me an this guy I liked I was like 17 lol
We were in the building next door in the this little room on the couch having fun

We almost got caught lol
Well folks this all sounds rather interesting especially Miss Foxx’s account but I believe I had better exit the chat room before lightning strikes this place. No offense intended. Just sayin’.
you're always smoldering Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Lol! Thanks!

Well folks this all sounds rather interesting especially Miss Foxx’s account but I believe I had better exit the chat room before lightning strikes this place. No offense intended. Just sayin’. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Ditto that!
I went to Church's Chicken 3 weeks ago. Does that count?
If lightening was going to strike this place it would have happened a long damn time ago.
I went to Church's Chicken 3 weeks ago. Does that count? Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

didya fuck in the bathroom?
or at least choke the chicken?