Left the hobby for a very good reason. Now that reason is gone, along with half of everything lol!

Good evening gents. Apologies if I break some community rules. Still getting the feel of this community.

I am getting back into the hobby after a long break and found this and a couple other communities.

Last I was active, the donations were 60 for the house, 140 for the provider. Is that still the case?

Looking to try a few places near HH, any recommendations to get back in it with a freaky young 20something thing?
Sorry about your circumstance sir. There’s been a lot of heat on the hobby lately, so don’t be surprised if the guys on here don’t spill their guts to a new member. Just read a bunch of reviews on here and go visit a few places. You’ll learn quick what the rates are without having to ask a lot of questions. But I will give you this little nugget, the freaky 20 Somethings are gonna be in their 40s and 50s. Good luck.
its the worst time to come back lol honestly stay away. Busts have hit many places, come back in 3-6 months. Everything on High Alert
Good evening gents. Apologies if I break some community rules. Still getting the feel of this community.

I am getting back into the hobby after a long break and found this and a couple other communities.

Last I was active, the donations were 60 for the house, 140 for the provider. Is that still the case?

Looking to try a few places near HH, any recommendations to get back in it with a freaky young 20something thing? Originally Posted by pofool
no
depending on where you go, it's now about 240 for an hour visit.
some AMPs are quoting 280.

just be careful and dont ask how much for a specific sexual activity. you can ask if they do "x", but dont tie it to money.
Thank you gents. Looks like I will lower my expectations for now. I don't think I can wait 3-6 months for things to cool down, but I will read though the site and be as safe as I can. At least I know how much to take with me. So thanks again for the info! I am looking at 21 and am thinking of checking it out for some BBFS. Will post if I do. I am looking at all the reviews but would love some recommendations if anyone would care to share in post or pm.
4 Seasons is pretty good too. Hear they have the better setup, but I've never been to 21.