pimp

I have a question if a girl i did not think has a pimp but i found she does should i post an alert
Not again... it's not alert worthy unless her pimp did something to you. Let's face it. We all know who you're referring to. Leave the poor girl alone. You're obsessed over her. Take her pic off of your avatar, like she's asked you to do over and over again. Get over it. Less the mods ban you again. She doesn't have a pimp. Even if she did, why is it any of your business. There are plenty of ladies out here with pimps. Can you imagine an alert being posted on all of them just because they have one? Hell no. It's none of your business just as long as the pimp didnt hurt you, rob you, out you, threaten you, or follow you home to blackmail you.

Let it be known... I DO NOT CONDONE HAVING A PIMP AT ALL. I think it's silly as hell for a lady to work hard and hand over all the money to some lazy low life. But, this was a silly post and he knows it. "If I "think" ... COME ON MAN... crack open another beer and relax. Leave her alone.
Not again... it's not alert worthy unless her pimp did something to you. (How do you know that he didn't?) Let's face it. We all know who you're referring to. Leave the poor girl alone. You're obsessed over her. (obsessed? Really?) Take her pic off of your avatar, like she's asked you to do over and over again. (how do you know?) Get over it. Less the mods ban you again. She doesn't have a pimp. (again, how do you know?) Even if she did, why is it any of your business. (How is it yours?) There are plenty of ladies out here with pimps. Can you imagine an alert being posted on all of them just because they have one? Hell no. It's none of your business just as long as the pimp didnt hurt you, rob you, out you, threaten you, or follow you home to blackmail you. (Again, how do you know he didn't?)

Let it be known... I DO NOT CONDONE HAVING A PIMP AT ALL. I think it's silly as hell for a lady to work hard and hand over all the money to some lazy low life. But, this was a silly post and he knows it. "If I "think" ... COME ON MAN... crack open another beer and relax. Leave her alone. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Amber, you seem alittle upset by this thread, why?
Why can't the lady in question, speak up for herself?

just asking,
CG
Dude...really.....90% on here do....
Can I post an alert if some dumbass keeps writing on the same topic over and over, threatening my health by raising my blood pressure?
If the safety of a member or members of this community is endangered, by all means post what you know. But if it's just for general info, an alert is not necessary.
threatening my health by raising my blood pressure? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Pussy can do that, lol

CG
Pussy can do that, lol

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I'm never gonna die. But if I gotta die, I wanna die of a pussy-induced heart attack. The coroner will put on my death certificate: "Death by vagina."
I'm never gonna die. But if I gotta die, I wanna die of a pussy-induced heart attack. The coroner will put on my death certificate: "Death by vagina." Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Ironic considering how we're all born. Circle of life and all.
mods please delete this it not about well the other girl please i was just asking a question
Actually I'm curious to know what chick he's talking about...
mods please delete this it not about well the other girl please i was just asking a question Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
This is a topic that belong in the coed section, if it belongs anywhere at all.

It's certainly not an alert.

Death by vagina. That made me laugh!
Actually I'm curious to know what chick he's talking about... Originally Posted by argus256
The answer is in a search of all skirtchaser79411's posts.

CG
it was just a question and i was not refering to you know who it was a different girl
I can understand your concern, but I have to be honest I don't know any of them in person and only know the stereotype (abusive physically and mentally, dishonest, etc).

I remember watching this documentary 10 years ago or so back and really being disgusted with what they do: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0179074/