Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Sumosearch
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Child ames
Hair Length and Color: Long dark
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3 110lbs nice mm. A spinner without a doubt.
Recommendation: Yes
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Easy to find.

Don't want a bancation due to ......well, you know
Links are allowed in the reviews and ROS.
Links are allowed in the reviews and ROS. Originally Posted by Dr-epg
until they're not.....
yeah, my experiences with her was decidedly mixed: she is way hot, beautiful face and body, but not much enthusiasm, kept her eyes tightly shut at all times, not quite full-on starfish but close. I won't repeat. but if she was more into it I would see her again for sure.
I didn't review her because she didn't do anything wrong, she just doesn't appeal to me (enthusiasm > looks) and so I couldn't give her a yes or a no.
yeah, my experiences with her was decidedly mixed: she is way hot, beautiful face and body, but not much enthusiasm, kept her eyes tightly shut at all times, not quite full-on starfish but close. I won't repeat. but if she was more into it I would see her again for sure.
I didn't review her because she didn't do anything wrong, she just doesn't appeal to me (enthusiasm > looks) and so I couldn't give her a yes or a no.
I’ve had the same experience in the past. I’m going to see her today and see if she is any better
I’ve had the same experience in the past. I’m going to see her today and see if she is any better
I've been seeing her for a few weeks now and not having the same experiences that you guys have described. Just lucky so far I guess but she is ridiculously beautiful and sexy...typically 2+ hour visits....that said, her life is a bit 'complex' right? worth it so far...
Oh she is hot as hell. Don’t get me wrong. And I’ve seen her a lot. She is 2 blocks from my house. Saw her cousin at the same house. She’s hot too
oh jesus...that is scary to be that close...I've always believed in embracing temptation...hahaha...may have to ask about her cousin...