Baizou!!!!

Yeah, the Chinese have our ludicrous liberal elites figured out. And why they will bury us if we don’t wake up. They just trashed a weak and inept Blinken who they consider Baizou.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dig...ternet-insult/
May be way to LATE, my friend
May be way to LATE, my friend Originally Posted by rexdutchman

I believe it is to late.

Here is a good explanation of what we are talking about here from the most informed man in the media. I encourage all of you to watch and listen.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-china-america-white-liberalism-biden

The discussion of Baizou starts at about the 7 minute mark.
Here is a good explanation of what we are talking about here from the most informed man in the media. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Tucker Carlson is the most informed man in the media?

Tucker Carlson is the most informed man in the media?
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Yep, by a mile!

The only person in media that I am aware of, to show the entire George Floyd video. The only person in media to have this frank, disturbing discussion of the Communist Chinese Party. The only person in media to breakdown the Hunter Biden story and provide direct evidence of the involvement of Joe Biden and proves the lies Biden has been telling about having no knowledge of what Hunter was doing.

I could go on but informing the ignorant of their ignorance, is exhausting.
Yes, too late.
I was amused at the write that was about reality. That was seriously accurate.
If the Dims don't understand that there's a robust worldwide multi-country economic ongoing war, that the USA is losing, then we're screwed for at least 3plus years.
Yep, by a mile!

The only person in media that I am aware of, to show the entire George Floyd video. The only person in media to have this frank, disturbing discussion of the Communist Chinese Party. The only person in media to breakdown the Hunter Biden story and provide direct evidence of the involvement of Joe Biden and proves the lies Biden has been telling about having no knowledge of what Hunter was doing.

I could go on but informing the ignorant of their ignorance, is exhausting. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
If there was one person or people more retarded than Trump it would be Tucker and Oreily. Rush is dead, and he would be on that list also.
Yeah, the Chinese have our ludicrous liberal elites figured out. And why they will bury us if we don’t wake up. They just trashed a weak and inept Blinken who they consider Baizou.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/dig...ternet-insult/ Originally Posted by bambino
So you are saying in just 60 days the Chinese finally figured us out? The Chinese rely on Americans to buy their products produced there. They aren't going to do one fucking thing to mess that up. It is Mutually assured destruction of the economic kind. One thing is for sure, Americans can live without Chinese products for a period of time, 2-3 years? Could the Chinese do the same?

China has what less that 4% of the US debt? Peanuts. We could write a check in seconds to wipe that out.
So you are saying in just 60 days the Chinese finally figured us out? The Chinese rely on Americans to buy their products produced there. They aren't going to do one fucking thing to mess that up. It is Mutually assured destruction of the economic kind. One thing is for sure, Americans can live without Chinese products for a period of time, 2-3 years? Could the Chinese do the same?

China has what less that 4% of the US debt? Peanuts. We could write a check in seconds to wipe that out. Originally Posted by royamcr
No, they figured this out long ago. But now, it’s so easy to see.
No, they figured this out long ago. But now, it’s so easy to see. Originally Posted by bambino
In 60 fucking days? Fucking retard. Things don't work that way.
If there was one person or people more retarded than Trump it would be Tucker and Oreily. Rush is dead, and he would be on that list also. Originally Posted by royamcr
How could you possible know any of that as a "fact"? You are not qualified to assess others' mental capacity or knowledge level.

You make noise. Your noise is fake. My proof?

You voted for Bitten and Cumola to run the country.
Retarded is as retarded says. That is most of Faux news and Brightfart, along with other trumpstained media.
  • oeb11
  • 03-20-2021, 05:20 PM
Foul , insulting, elitist, arrogant posts - as usual DPST 'r'/

for shame!

Please don't feed the Trolls
Retarded is as retarded says. Originally Posted by royamcr
That fits either one of the persons who enticed you to vote for them. I'm sure you are proud of yourself for your thoughtful decision. Unfortunately, you will defer to some lame excuse as a justification. After you mature hopefully you will understand. In the meantime ...

keep on your two masks and you can be 3 feet away.
Foul , insulting, elitist, arrogant posts - as usual DPST 'r'/

for shame!

Please don't feed the Trolls Originally Posted by oeb11
I beg to differ ... he's no "elitist" ... by any definition.

There is no doubt that he believes his insults and ludicrous remarks elevate his status to that level, but I perceive his inferiority complex is the basis for his vile attitude.

He has less money and wealth than Trump. Any wife he's ever had is hardly as good looking, intelligent, and wealthy as Trump's wife (any of them!). He has never run for national public office and won the first time. And he's never enjoyed the respect earned by Trump from the world leaders. So he's jealous.