Encounter: Jing Canonsburg

User ID: -
Date: 05/18/21
Name: Kammy
Phone: 929-556-9988
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...8/943569794788
City: Canonsburg
State: Pennsylvania
Address: McClelland Rd.
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, short,
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short, average build, nice big tits
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Stop or contest the payment, that is theft. And yes you really shouldnt use a card at any of these places.
Yes. It's fraud.
Yes. It's fraud. Originally Posted by zip2121
Not only is it fraudulent, but it encourages future bad behavior. And why do you keep posting in private, this is one subject that should be in the clear!
Because I didn't have to sign anything or get a reciept, she gave me the card back, a small bottle of deer park water and was on my way.

I use the private tag because seemingly every time I don't use them I get warned to use them. Better to be safe than sorry.

One detail I left out was as I was waiting for my massage, a woman came in and asked about the "Spa packages" I wish I could have seen the faces because Latitz says "English no good" and the lady responds with "You speak English just fine' in a stern voice. She then asks Latitz the name of the place. Latitz says nothing. Finally the lady even more annoyed says "Do you have a business card" with Latitz saying "no cards yet, you wanna massagee" The lady says "no thanks" and I hear the door slam.

Maybe she sees Latitz in her short dress and tit tattoo and puts two and two together and calls the po po. Maybe not. But I had to chuckle as she came across as the typical Karen.

Maybe when you authorized a $20 tip they thought you meant 20 for each of them. These amps usually add a processing fee if you use a card. So (20 × 2) + $2 for processing = $42. If you thought that was wrong, why didn't you catch and correct it on the spot?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Someone posted on Nextdoor about this place and there was about 20 comments before it was removed. Notifying the cops was mentioned by several of the neighbors. I’d steer clear of it.
I'm not sure if they are the same but Latitz had a chest tattoo and was tan, thick legs and thighs, long dark hair. Was hot and I would have loved to have seen her tits, they were huge. There was at least one other girl there possibly more as there were other guys being serviced. I'd be shocked if they aren't shut down within a week though. People are on to them it seems.
Gentlemen
Remember to use private tags

Thanks