WEEKEND UPDATE is back !!

Have fun, Ladies!!

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1951

I look forward to read all your lovely posts
once each week, from Thursday 6am through Sunday 9pm
On a Monday lol. Timing is everything...or not so much here
Lmao. Awesome !! Now do they plan on making a forum for the trans? To gelp unclog the weekly updates also?
On a Monday lol. Timing is everything...or not so much here Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I guess they want to build up anticipation among the ladies.

By the time 6am on Thursday rolls around, them ladies will be like a pack of hungry wolves salivating in anticipation, fighting for that last rib bone.

Now let's see who is:

*the first guy to use it to post an ISO in it

and

*who is the first lady to post a weekend update in it before 6 am Thursday
Why would they make an area for trans? Those kinds of ladies are saying they are TS....in the weekly update....I didn’t think there was enough to warrant a whole section....

I’m reference to the weekend update....we will all want the top spot that sits there all week until we can use it again ...
Now we can go back to betting on who will hit the 9pm on Sunday deadline!

We can also bet on who is going to be first to post at 6am on Thursday.

Who would you bet on?
First to post?

Spinner Cindy, Alluring Stacy, KaitlynDior and their friends.
you know what would be a good idea? is to have ONE for section where spinners only can place ads.
On a Monday lol. Timing is everything...or not so much here Originally Posted by Tsmokies
🤣😂🤣😂
There should be
a fucktarded section...

I would bet on it
to fill up the fastest!
There should be
a fucktarded section...

I would bet on it
to fill up the fastest! Originally Posted by Dubielicious
Definitely lol
  • L.A.
  • 06-26-2018, 06:35 AM
Why would they make an area for trans? Those kinds of ladies are saying they are TS....in the weekly update....I didn’t think there was enough to warrant a whole section.... Originally Posted by Analeese
There is at least one that no longer gives any indication.

There should be
a fucktarded section...

I would bet on it
touché`
Now we just need an ISO section and life will be back to normal

Edited to say that since mods have to approve the "updates", surely ladies won't wait until the 9p to try to post
There should be
a fucktarded section...

I would bet on it

LOL YES! This was perfect
Now we just need an ISO section and life will be back to normal

Edited to say that since mods have to approve the "updates", surely ladies won't wait until the 9p to try to post Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I posted my weekly update yesterday....around 1:55 it didn’t even go live on the boards until almost 5pm.

It’s one big nightmare that I hope they get more staff to help with...cause last night there were lots of weekly updates with forbidden stuff....that’s actually getting through the cracks of whoever is moderating the updates before they go live....missing things like links to google photos with lots of nudity and mention of full service....

FYI:Your avatar photo is not held to the same image standard across other areas of the board....an admin informed me of that via PM