Too much information

I know that eccie believes in free flow of information, but to what end? Recently all my reviews have way too much detailed info. out in public. Should specific intersections and detailed body work/art be able to be seen by EVERYONE? It doesn't take much for people to put two and two together. I think this is really risky, and should not be allowed, but that's my opinion. This might force me underground, and I don't want that. Any suggestions? Is there a way to fix this? Is this something that is seen as a provider's problem/responsibility? Thanks
I agree with you on reviews that are too graphic. Not good.
It will never change. This issue has been debated before AND nothing was done to change it.
I think you can educate the gents you see about writing too graphic reviews. I think if someone respects me he asks anyways if its ok to write a review. My clients did. I have although let all my reviews on another board TER deleted, simply because they were too graphic. It`s way too dangerous IMHO.
I know that eccie believes in free flow of information, but to what end? Recently all my reviews have way too much detailed info. out in public. Should specific intersections and detailed body work/art be able to be seen by EVERYONE? It doesn't take much for people to put two and two together. I think this is really risky, and should not be allowed, but that's my opinion. This might force me underground, and I don't want that. Any suggestions? Is there a way to fix this? Is this something that is seen as a provider's problem/responsibility? Thanks Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
The Other replies have referenced graphic reviews. We don't control that. As suggested, you can request that your guys do not write too much detail.

Now, for the two issues you mentioned.

Exact locations are not allowed. When staff sees those or they are reported, they are edited to something less specific. Things like a specific hotel, apartment, or intersection of X and Y, will be removed.

There are not rules about posting of pics, except that they may not show genetalia. When either the poster of a pic or the lady in the pic has requested that it be removed, that has been done.

Torito
Torito is right on the money! I edit specific locations out of reviews regularly.

If there was a link to the review you are referencing it would certainly help for us to research and see what is going on.
One reason why I don't have any tats.
No identifying marks or scars.....I'm on the same page
One reason why I don't have any tats. Originally Posted by AimeeAims
No need, your face is your avatar....
It will never change. This issue has been debated before AND nothing was done to change it. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yep. Guys don't seem to care much about being discreet yet DEMAND we protect them. It goes both ways.
I agree with you on reviews that are too graphic. Not good. Originally Posted by ninasastri
How do you guys know the reviews are graphic???? Hmmmmmm......
Some sites we are allowed to read our own reviews.

Other times it's easy to tell if or when:

1). The view count is extremely high.
2). There are a lot of responses to a review.
3). There are a lot of responses and almost all of them are BCD.
4). There is a response that says something like, "Man! Thanks for telling us...she was at the
top of my list til now." (<-----its easy to assume it was something nasty (more than likely.))
5). Some hobbyists are just known for writing thorough reviews ie. LOGAN.
I can just read his TITLE lines and get horny ...that's an indication of how his writing style is.
6). And oh yeah....when some or all of the replies to a review say, "Man! I need a cigarette after that one!"...it's kind of obvious the review was a "hot" one. LOL
I agree, some reviews read more like a Penthouse forum letter and I tend to dismiss them. However, if there was something that turned-off or turned-on a client, I beleive he should share that. Some guys might agree and others might think that turn-off is a turn-on.

I always ask a provider if they want a review, unless it is an absolute terrible session - running late, not providing services advertised, attitude that completely sucks, etc.

However, although this thread says "too much info" it does tell us what you would like to see in a review.
I understand why some ladies don't want them. But for me, I don't care unless they are a blatant lie. For me, they help business.
I understand why some ladies don't want them. But for me, I don't care unless they are a blatant lie. For me, they help business. Originally Posted by tia travels

I am the same way.