Review: (Germany) Spent some time at FKK Mainhattan (Germany)

Date: 22 Sept 2017
Name: Raina
Contact Info: Pertinent information for Mainhattan is on their website.
URL / Website: http://www.fkk-mainhattan.de/Home-en
General Area: Frankfurt AM Main, GE
Activities: CBJ/DATY/LK/breast worship/sixty nine/K9/mish/CG
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 100 Euro
Hair Length and Color: Brunette - Was put up in a bun. Probably around shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Gorgeous smile, nice and petite, around 5'3", maybe 105-110 lbs soaking wet! Great ass to grab onto in CG and mish, smooth skin. Beautiful brown eyes, no tats but had a belly button ring.
Recommendation: Yes
Paid her 100€ and still got a CBJ? That's too bad.
Paid her 100€ and still got a CBJ? That's too bad. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Glad you had a good time, Mainhatten was good to me for over a year but they are owned by Hell's Angels who are always under the microscope of the law to begin with which is why the girls there are so scared to do BBBJ unless bigger money. So is FKK World

Agree KcQ, at minimum 33% of the Mainhatten girls will suck bare for 100E maybe 50%. If one must go to Mainhatten search out a ' Leah'; for 100E she will suck you properly and she is very good at it too and fuck you ( or visa versa) for the entire 30 minutes no rushing. She wasn't there last time she may be gone. Huge rack, always wearing black lingerie and sitting on the couch between the end of the bar and the stairwell heading up, very pretty girl had very long blond almost a whitish-blonde color to it. Just be careful of her sidekick friend, the dark haired one always with her, she is a fucking cunt.

Thanks for the report and I am glad you had a good time but the beauty of this report is it only confirms what is getting splattered all over the net; that this place is fucking garbage now.

Next time you go to Germany send myself or KcQ a PM, we can refer you to a place ( and a few names) not so far away at a fraction of the cost where you .....

get all the works
Thanks Cowboy! Next time I head over that way, I will drop you a PM.
Thanks Cowboy! Next time I head over that way, I will drop you a PM. Originally Posted by tim_29m
Do your research prior and I am still writing reviews ( I am backlogged) but research FKK Club Dietzenbach. It is a unique club, not for all, it is a true monger club that I think separates the mongers from the hobbyists. Mongers will flock there, hobbyists will stay home and pay $250-$300 for fucking USDA rubbish meat

Considering you got 3 positions and DATY in the hour for 100E not so bad when I really think about it, had the girl taken 100E and given you a 30 min session with CBJ than I would have assumed you were simply an Asian with poor English. Asians pay 100E for 30 min with CBJ if not more than also get sucker punched for a tip, and pay it!

That is unless they speak English and can stand their ground.

I may actually give Mainhatten a visit next trip very easy to take the tram there, pay reduced entry than taxi to Offenbach and catch the train to Dietzenbach if I am displeased with the attitude or behavior of the Mainhatten girls. I still love the club layout and feel and usually the food is better than what you encountered and with the holidays coming up and the need for fast cash IMO the 50E session will see expanded services as money will be needed by these girls more so than now as they are looking at two weeks with no income from the 15th on plus January 1st is a hurdle for them as well.

I can't abandon this club 100% , the two ladies up front hand me the key to my favorite locker when I walk in right away have it memorized and the girls are always so nice. If you enjoyed this girl for 100E and CBJ and all the other activities send me a PM prior to next visit, there is one in particular I want to try ( unless someone else goes first) for reasons I will not publish that I guarantee you will like. What I will say is in 16 months she is by far the nicest girl not only of the 120+ I have roomed with but of all the ones I talked with and has zero attitude.

For some reason this thread has me wanting to go back despite the strictness of the club; if the girls misbehave I will get my 40E reduced entry worth than go bust my nuts down the road 20 km or so.