SHOCK VIDEO: BLACK MOB VICIOUSLY BEATS WHITE TRUMP VOTER

• DSK
  • 11-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Sounds like the feds need to get involved!!!
http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-...e-trump-voter/ Originally Posted by canuckeight
I know Trump is a threat to the establishment and the establishment is a threat to the black community. I never thought the black community would react so outrageous. I think this type of behavior will eventually sweep the country.

Jim
I know Trump is a threat to the establishment and the establishment is a threat to the black community. I never thought the black community would react so outrageous. I think this type of behavior will eventually sweep the country.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
These types, some Whites, some Hispanics & some Blacks have no IQ they just act like animals fighting over food.
Glad people are starting to notice!

All blacks in this video beating old white guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYkT_xqObgk

Who shot the video?

Did they think to call 911, cops, somebody.

These thugs will be easy to identify. Are the cops on the case?
Sounds like the feds need to get involved!!! Originally Posted by DSK
i saw this earlier today. good post

not with the Lynch Queen in charge of the DOJ .. they'll find a way to spin it as whitey's fault

Who shot the video?

These thugs will be easy to identify. Are the cops on the case? Originally Posted by Jackie S
that video got onto the webola .. that's a trace right there. of course no one called 911 to help some old white cracker.

you can't scour the web and find a group of blacks attacking blacks for voting Trump

interesting this is exactly what was supposed to happen if Trump lost .. it does not surprise myself or many here that it comes from the fanatical libs when they lost

takes all credibility .. if any .. all the lib pissants had here. Yssup is taking his lumps like man .. er pig lol but give him that much. Sistine must be waiting for Jan 20th like Ivan abahaaahaa

Deplorable

they beat him because he was white

they stole from him because he had a few things and they had the advantage

they just accused him of voting for trump without knowledge possibly as some sort of rallying cry to whip up the event

although he later said he had voted for trump he also said there was no way for them to know that
Who shot the video?

These thugs will be easy to identify. Are the cops on the case? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Probably not. Let me tell you a quick story, this is the absolute truth. Yesterday morning I went to a convenience store to get a cup of coffee. The clerk behind the counter was a middle aged black women we started having a conversation about Mexicans and immigration and she tells me Trump is going to deport her and all black people in America. I had to chuckle thinking she was kidding. But she was dead serious. So there's the race war. Blacks are under the influence Trump is going to deport them or reduce their welfare and other entitlements, Trump is a racist. Nothing but negatives about Trump, and they'll lash out at whites in protest. Trump is more of a threat to blacks than Obama ever was to whites. I think this is done by design to divide and conquer the races. Republicans and Democrats are equally at fault in invoking this on a segment of our population that are inherently ignorant and ill informed.

Jim
Probably not. Let me tell you a quick story, this is the absolute truth. Yesterday morning I went to a convenience store to get a cup of coffee. The clerk behind the counter was a middle aged black women we started having a conversation about Mexicans and immigration and she tells me Trump is going to deport her and all black people in America. I had to chuckle thinking she was kidding. But she was dead serious. So there's the race war. Blacks are under the influence Trump is going to deport them or reduce their welfare and other entitlements, Trump is a racist. Nothing but negatives about Trump, and they'll lash out at whites in protest. Trump is more of a threat to blacks than Obama ever was to whites. I think this is done by design to divide and conquer the races. Republicans and Democrats are equally at fault in invoking this on a segment of our population that are inherently ignorant and ill informed.

Good, they need to get off their lazy asses and get a job. If they are able-bodied, they need to be working and not leeching off the taxpayers that are working.

All these ignorant "protests" would quickly stop if they had to get up and go to work in the morning.
  • DSK
  • 11-12-2016, 06:11 AM

Assuming she was unarmed, why didn't you ask her what country would accept them?
Good, they need to get off their lazy asses and get a job. If they are able-bodied, they need to be working and not leeching off the taxpayers that are working.

All these ignorant "protests" would quickly stop if they had to get up and go to work in the morning. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well you're right. I'll tell ya another thing conservative blacks would agree with ya too. Some of them know what's going on in this country with this liberal movement and what a farce it is.

Jim
MojoRisin is correct , but its the deplorable news media that's pushing this Liberal movement ,Trump is no real threat to anyone that's legal.