Hillary Has a Chance Encounter With Supporter in Park.......

I'm calling Bull Shit.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/11/...-in-chappaqua/

The Fukin Clintons don't do anything that is not contrived.

Remember that touching moment on the beach in France, where Bill made a mini monument out of some rocks. Yeh, sure. There just happened to be some rocks on a beach, and a photographer to snap the picture. Contrived Bullshit.

I'm waiting for Rocko and Vito to knock on the door and tell them they need to start paying the "vig" on those millions.

Let's not loose sight of the fact that Hillary is still a lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.
I'm calling Bull Shit.

Remember that touching moment on the beach in France, where Bill made a mini monument out of some rocks. Yeh, sure. There just happened to be some rocks on a beach, and a photographer to snap the picture. Contrived Bullshit.

I'm waiting for Rocko and Vito to knock on the door and tell them they need to start paying the "vig" on those millions.

Let's not loose sight of the fact that Hillary is still a lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm with you Jackie. Remember the video of Slick Willy coming out of the funeral for Ron Brown, laughing until he saw a camera focused on him ? And the media has been the lap dogs since he first started running for the Presidency. And what a lot of people don't consider, the show " Madam Secretary, that's on CBS, how is THAT not trying to promote shrilLIARy's campaign ? Taking a REAL good looking woman ( to make up for shrilLIARy's obvious " ugly-as-a-dog's-ass " mug ) and presenting her as someone more " in tune " with people and NOT someone that bitches at her security detail like step-and-fetchit " hired help ?
After all that has been revealed of the conspiratorial nature of the media, you can bet it is contrived.
\You cant believe shit they "report".

I am betting she is having the runs from wondering when the knock is going to come on her door.
After all that has been revealed of the conspiratorial nature of the media, you can bet it is contrived.
\You cant believe shit they "report".

I am betting she is having the runs from wondering when the knock is going to come on her door. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Well good for her I say. And good for my " stock " in the manufacturers of Depends !
I'm calling Bull Shit.

Let's not loose sight of the fact that Hillary is still a lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Let's never forget, on the same trip, Bill visited an American cemetery in Italy. He found the graves decorated with American flags...except one. That little flag had "fallen" to the ground. Bill picked it up, unfurled it, and plunged it into ground of the grave. He then stood back at attention for moment of reverent silence. Later, his team wanted a pat on the back for their production.
I am betting she is having the runs from wondering when the knock is going to come on her door. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Do you mean when the foreigners come "knocking" for a refund?

It's one thing to attempt to defraud the "deplorables" ....

... it's yet another to fleece the "dispicables"!
  • DSK
  • 11-12-2016, 05:50 AM
I'm with you Jackie. Remember the video of Slick Willy coming out of the funeral for Ron Brown, laughing until he saw a camera focused on him ? And the media has been the lap dogs since he first started running for the Presidency. And what a lot of people don't consider, the show " Madam Secretary, that's on CBS, how is THAT not trying to promote shrilLIARy's campaign ? Taking a REAL good looking woman ( to make up for shrilLIARy's obvious " ugly-as-a-dog's-ass " mug ) and presenting her as someone more " in tune " with people and NOT someone that bitches at her security detail like step-and-fetchit " hired help ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I agree, that show looks like a Hillary promotion, from what I can tell about it from the excerpts they show advertising it.

FUCK THAT SHOW!!!
Do you mean when the foreigners come "knocking" for a refund?

It's one thing to attempt to defraud the "deplorables" ....

... it's yet another to fleece the "dispicables"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Nah, probably the FBI with their little Miranda cards out ...
Nah, probably the FBI with their little Miranda cards out ... Originally Posted by pyramider
... She might prefer "protective custody" in lieu of refunding!

They (HillaryNoMore and Bill-the-Predator) will leave Chelsea to the wolves.
Like everything with the Clintons you have to look beyond the facade...

http://madworldnews.com/chance-pic-h...woods-history/
And there you have it. Typical.