News Reports of illegals "self deporting "

Can we be so lucky that suckclown is one of them, since his " shade " LUBE has left and he can't WK for LUBE anymore ! Guess I'll have to hire a liberal millennial to mow my lawn, since there's so many of the available in the Obama " economy " !! Guess I'll have to start the mower FOR them too !!
  • R.M.
  • 11-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Maybe Ted Cruz is available to cut your grass?
Alec Baldwins looking for work.
Alec Baldwins looking for work. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you kidding? He now has a 4 year bid on SNL if he wants it.
Are you kidding? He now has a 4 year bid on SNL if he wants it. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Ex con not doing bad getting publicity for him and trump.
Yup Alec Baldwin is going to move to Canada ( who cares ) Illegals are leaving, who cares cut your own grass
  • R.M.
  • 11-12-2016, 09:20 AM
SMH Do you know how hard it is to be accepted into Canada? You have to prove to them they need you. There is no running across the border. Unlike the US they are cautious who they let into their country.
How about that ALL other counties are very careful at the borders , these people who think other counties are great for them are in for a big shock
  • DSK
  • 11-12-2016, 04:38 PM
For those wishing to self deport, we should provide them some economic assistance.
For those wishing to self deport, we should provide them some economic assistance. Originally Posted by DSK

Are you kidding? He now has a 4 year bid on SNL if he wants it. Originally Posted by GracePreston

Only 0zombies watch TV...

Hell, I'd rather keep the hard working Illegals make them citizens and deport these lazy ass millennials.
Hell, I'd rather keep the hard working Illegals make them citizens and deport these lazy ass millennials. Originally Posted by canuckeight

That ain't NO SHIT! I know a dozen Mexicans that got in on Reagan's amnesty and everyone of them voted for TRUMP. FACT!

Yep, they understand the situation
But Sistine Chapel needs to go. He is a pseudo intellectual that contributes nothing to society or mankind. A useless eater if you will.