Democrats are not REAL AMERICANS

Democrats showed NO CLASS during SOTU and ensured a TRUMP win in 2020!!!

What Democrats didn't applaud for at the SOTU:

- low black unemployment
- bonuses for employees
- 2.4 million jobs created
- American flag
- In God we Trust
- National anthem
- fully secured border
- merit based immigration
- Fighting opioid abuse
- Jerusalem as capital of Israel#SOTU

Democrats are a dead party and NO MATCH FOR TRUMP!!

TRUMP GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!
I remember John Kennedy and listened to what he had to say.

Little Joe III is NO JOHN KENNEDY as hard as he tries to sound like him.
The democrats who sat during the speech were an embarrassment to themselves, their party, and their constituents. They were a disgrace.
The democrats who sat during the speech were an embarrassment to themselves, their party, and their constituents. They were a disgrace. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
The lack of maturity is remarkable.

But what is more remarkable is people will vote them back.
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 07:37 AM
Did anybody yell , "You're lying!"

Until then , I'm not sure the Dems have anything to be embarrassed about.

They should have brought all the women that have accused Trump of sexual impropriety!

That is the only thing I'm embarrassed about them. Their lack of balls by not taking to to Trump.

Real Americans do not go in lock step with a President.

Which is what many of you idiots are doing. You hate liberals more than Putin. You have no room to talk about teal Americans.
the dimocrat talking heads...even after one of the greatest sotu speeches ever in the history of America...all they talked about was Russia

now I do have to commend the dimocrats however

after almost two years of surveillance, investigation, wiretapping, fisa warrants, dossiers, special prosecutors, congressional hearings, google, twitter and facebook analyses, and fake news

all the perpetrators of the accusations they have bleated about have been found out

it was them
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 07:56 AM
the dimocrat talking heads...even after one of the greatest sotu speeches ever in the history of Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I nominate this as "Trump cocksucker " of the year post.

You could get a place on his cabinet! Head Knob polisher.
the dimocrat talking heads...even after one of the greatest sotu speeches ever in the history of America...all they talked about was Russia

now I do have to commend the dimocrats however

after almost two years of surveillance, investigation, wiretapping, fisa warrants, dossiers, special prosecutors, congressional hearings, google, twitter and facebook analyses, and fake news

all the perpetrators of the accusations they have bleated about have been found out

it was them Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That last part, never...that'll be the newest entry into Webster's Dictionary describing the word: Irony.
I nominate this as "Trump cocksucker " of the year post.

You could get a place on his cabinet! Head Knob polisher. Originally Posted by WTF
I posted that to get your goat, especially

I knew your, well head for want a a better term, would explode
That last part, never...that'll be the newest entry into Webster's Dictionary describing the word: Irony. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
truly Becot, truly
Proving your only platform is HATE TRUMP.

They should have brought all the women that have accused Trump of sexual impropriety!

That is the only thing I'm embarrassed about them. Their lack of balls by not taking to to Trump.

Which is what many of you idiots are doing. You hate liberals more than Putin. You have no room to talk about teal Americans. Originally Posted by WTF

Which is what many of you idiots are doing. You hate liberals more than Putin. You have no room to talk about teal Americans. Originally Posted by WTF
Because he wasn't.
I remember John Kennedy and listened to what he had to say.

Little Joe III is NO JOHN KENNEDY as hard as he tries to sound like him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I am willing to bet if his cousin JFK jr. was alive today he would be a Trump supporter. I might also add the Dems will never find another JFK and they wouldn't nominate him anyway.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 01-31-2018, 09:54 AM
Because he wasn't. Originally Posted by Budman
Only when his lips are moving...