Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Anybody wonder why the prosecution fought tooth and nail to hide Trayvon's past and had no witness to speak of him or his "character", his past? Yet the defense is going out of their way to provide witnesses to speak on behalf of Zimmerman's character. Wonder why that is? Originally Posted by nwarounder
What I don't understand is Zimmerman's family wasn't allowed to sit in the courtroom but Martin's family was. Supposedly its because Z's family might be called to testify. OK, so Martin's family members were called to testify so why aren't why isn't Z's family allowed to sit itn.
What I don't understand is Zimmerman's family wasn't allowed to sit in the courtroom but Martin's family was. Supposedly its because Z's family might be called to testify. OK, so Martin's family members were called to testify so why aren't why isn't Z's family allowed to sit itn. Originally Posted by gnadfly

It's most likely because they are creepy ass crackers.
They go very with with Skittles.
  • CJ7
  • 07-08-2013, 05:49 PM
What I don't understand is Zimmerman's family wasn't allowed to sit in the courtroom but Martin's family was. Supposedly its because Z's family might be called to testify. OK, so Martin's family members were called to testify so why aren't why isn't Z's family allowed to sit itn. Originally Posted by gnadfly
keeps them from lying on the stand when the prosecutor questions the shooters MMA and cop wannabe history
keeps them from lying on the stand when the prosecutor questions the shooters MMA and cop wannabe history Originally Posted by CJ7
You know I told myself that I was going to be nice to you today. And I will still try. But you are forgetting that Martin's father and brother have changed their story about whose screams those were on the 911 tapes. Changing their stories (or lying if you want to use that word) is not exclusive to one family only.
  • adi
  • 07-08-2013, 06:15 PM
They choose not to be their cause it would show that Z's family is of jewish decent (not hispanic)and that his father is a well known judge pulling all the strings to free his son.
  • CJ7
  • 07-08-2013, 06:19 PM
You know I told myself that I was going to be nice to you today. And I will still try. But you are forgetting that Martin's father and brother have changed their story about whose screams those were on the 911 tapes. Changing their stories (or lying if you want to use that word) is not exclusive to one family only. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
so ... how can Zimm scream like a little girl when he told the cops the kid had his hands covering his mouth and face

"He puts his hand on my nose and my mouth, and he says 'You are going to die tonight," said Zimmerman. "As he banged my head again, I just pulled out my firearm and shot him… He is mounted on top of me, and I just shot him, and he falls off. And he's, like, ‘Alright you got it, you got it

the kid had his hands on Zims mouth and face and was banging his head on the ground while Zim was screaming ... that kid must have been really talented
They choose not to be their cause it would show that Z's family is of jewish decent (not hispanic)and that his father is a well known judge pulling all the strings to free his son. Originally Posted by adi
Z's father was a magistrate in Virginia, not a judge in FL. If he was a well-known judge in FL, George would likely already be a local cop.
  • adi
  • 07-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Z's father was a magistrate in Virginia, not a judge in FL. If he was a well-known judge in FL, George would likely already be a local cop. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Never said he was a judge in Florida , Magistrate judge is a judge last i checked.
Never said he was a judge in Florida , Magistrate judge is a judge last i checked. Originally Posted by adi
You are correct, what you did say is:

".... his father is a well known judge pulling all the strings to free his son."

There are judges with the title of "Magistrate" and there are persons designated as "magistrates" who are not judges. But a "magistrate judge" in another state has few to no "strings" to pull in Florida, and my general perception is that most judges who would like to keep their positions would steer clear of even giving the perception that he or she was attempting to influence the direction of a trial of their child ... and particularly one involving murder, race accusations, and public/media feeding frenzy.

This is a "well known judge" ..

The guy on the left. The lady on the right is his wife.
Glad you could tell the difference LL.
  • WTF
  • 07-09-2013, 06:37 AM
You are correct, what you did say is:

".... his father is a well known judge pulling all the strings to free his son."

There are judges with the title of "Magistrate" and there are persons designated as "magistrates" who are not judges. But a "magistrate judge" in another state has few to no "strings" to pull in Florida, and my general perception is that most judges who would like to keep their positions would steer clear of even giving the perception that he or she was attempting to influence the direction of a trial of their child ... and particularly one involving murder, race accusations, and public/media feeding frenzy.

This is a "well known judge" ..

The guy on the left. The lady on the right is his wife. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The guy on the left is Uncle Tom and the woman on the right was a Tea Party Leader until forced to step down because she was an embarrassment to her Uncle Tom.

http://www.npr.org/2010/11/15/131343...y-linked-group
unless you're a self appointed watch cop who decided this one wasn't getting away, even though this one was doing nothing Originally Posted by CJ7
Once again you lie, CBJ7. Doing nothing? The smokin' and tokin' teenager took a stroll on a rainy, winter's night and appeared to be casing apartments for a burglary. Did he really go outside in that weather to buy "Skittles", or did he just need to get out of the house for another recreational pursuit?

Twice, Martin approached Zimmerman: Zimmerman stated Martin circled Zimmerman's car and Rachel Jeantel confirmed Zimmerman's story that Martin confronted him on the sidewalk. Martin wasn't "eluding."

so ... how can Zimm scream like a little girl when he told the cops the kid had his hands covering his mouth and face

"He puts his hand on my nose and my mouth, and he says 'You are going to die tonight," said Zimmerman. "As he banged my head again, I just pulled out my firearm and shot him… He is mounted on top of me, and I just shot him, and he falls off. And he's, like, ‘Alright you got it, you got it

the kid had his hands on Zims mouth and face and was banging his head on the ground while Zim was screaming ... that kid must have been really talented Originally Posted by CJ7
Neighbor John Good testified that it was Zimmerman yelling, CBJ7. That corroborates Zimmerman's version of events. BTW, the struggle went on for several minutes; hence, Zimmerman's story that Martin at times repeatedly struck Zimmerman's head against the concrete and at other times tried to suffocate him while Zimmerman struggled to free himself and yell for help are not mutually exclusive, despite your ignorant argument otherwise, CBJ7.

Rave on cat shit someone will cover you up. My association is with women not the he/she's you play with. On your knees here come the trannies...... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It won't be you, Ekim the Inbred. You've ignorantly been unable to hide your genetic deficiencies.
This is ALL that remains of your LIFE on ECCIE, Corpy.

Since you don't contribute elsewhere
Since you don't write reviews off women
Since you don't author threads with original premise
Since this is all you do

This is the totality of your existence on this board.

Sucks to be you.

Oh yeah ... Poo poo! Pee pee! Fuck! fuck! Shit!
This is ALL that remains of your LIFE on ECCIE, Corpy.

Since you don't contribute elsewhere
Since you don't write reviews off women
Since you don't author threads with original premise
Since this is all you do

This is the totality of your existence on this board.

Sucks to be you.

Oh yeah ... Poo poo! Pee pee! Fuck! fuck! Shit!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? It was your ignorant, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected: