Make sure yall have a Yummy X-Mas ;-)

It's a Yummy World!!!

Synonyms for Yummy (my faves highlighted)

adj delicious

appetizing, attractive, alluring, captivating, congenial, celestial, beautiful, delectable, delightful, juicy, luscious, piquant, savory, spicy, succulent, tasty, ambrosial, choice, darling, divine, enticing, extraterrestrial, enchanting, engaging, empyrean, entertaining, excellent, fair, fascinating, fit for a king, good, gratifying, heavenly, inviting, mouthwatering, nectarous, out- of- this-world, palatable, pleasant, pleasurable, paradisaical, rich, rapturous, ravaging, refreshing, sapid, satisfying, seraphic, sublime, scrumptious, super, sweet, tasteful, tempting, thrilling, toothsome, tasteful, titillating, well-prepared, well-seasoned, zestful - YUMMY!!!
Thanks for the great idea for treating my clients during the holidays, Sistine Chapel!

I hear that GenesisNicole offers yummy treats for guests year-round. I've heard LexieInHouston does the same

I wish everyone the Yummiest of Holidays, in the bedroom and out
Wait ... I thought GenisisNicole was yummy enough but now there are treats, too?
Her cupcakes bring all the boys to the yard.
Yummy! I like natural sugar! Yummy!. May all of you have a safe and blessed holiday season.
You're slipping again...
You're slipping again... Originally Posted by Wakeup
hey young blood do me favor and listen to this... becuz PAC once said dont go to WAR unless you got your money right.... well I got my money right...and maybe I'm just a little anxious to show how deep and well connected I am. ;-) Im interesting though because I never make the first chess move ;-)

i sat around for 6 months black waiting for the day to make a comeback. and now I'm ready for combat. ;-)
Her cupcakes bring all the boys to the yard. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Dammit, I prefer cookies.
He been cookin that one for 6 months and that's what he brought to the table? Sheesh. I thought he was gonna bring it....
Two years ago, I made a giant gingerbread boy...and burned him...poor little guy. His Christmas wasn't so yummy
He been cookin that one for 6 months and that's what he brought to the table? Sheesh. I thought he was gonna bring it.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
;-) the sound of silence ....isn't that Garfunkle & Simon
SC is DG?
DG is much more interesting.
^ couldn't agree more. I'm hurt my friend DH would even go there. lol I've never had the pleasure of your YM'iness...

I'm a simpleton of mind and spirit.
You bitches are all slow. Everyone knows that Wakeup is DG, and when SC speaks to Wakeup he is speaking to himself.