Airline seats should not recline!

I travel back and forth between Houston and the east coast every week. It's about a 3 hour flight. There is nothing (hyperbole I guess) more aggravating then the asshole in front of you reclining his head into your lap. I have enough airline status that I get upgraded 75% of the time, but it doesn't matter what class of service. You recline your seat, you're in my space. The farther back in the plane you are the worse it gets.

If I book a seat in coach I always try to book an exit row cause you get extra leg room AND the asshole in front of you can't recline his seat. If I get upgraded I shoot for a bulkhead seat.

If you haven't guessed, I just got off an airplane and I was in seat 35C.

Fucking first world problems.
Sucks to be you....bwahahahahaha! No worries, will fuck the aggravation out of you soon
Sucks to be you....bwahahahahaha! No worries, will fuck the aggravation out of you soon Originally Posted by YummyMarie
It would really suck if I was Chincho.
Sucks to be you....bwahahahahaha! No worries, will fuck the aggravation out of you soon Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Come on girl. You get to have hot sex with really hot guys everyday.
I would really suck if I was Chincho. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
FIFY.
  • bbkid
  • 11-14-2014, 07:17 AM
I HATE flying in the first place! And, especially when the complete idiot in front of me reclines the seat! Fucking morons.
When the person in front of you reclines his seat, recline yours. This allows you to maintain "your space". How tough can that be?
When the person in front of you reclines his seat, recline yours. This allows you to maintain "your space". How tough can that be? Originally Posted by pipeman1
That doesn't work for a number of reasons. First I refuse to be the asshole who reclines his seat into the person's space behind me. Second, that doesn't help with the fact that someone's head is now over your tray table. Third, row 35 is the last row on an Airbus 319 and those seats can't recline.
Cry baby.
When the person in front of you reclines his seat, recline yours. This allows you to maintain "your space". How tough can that be? Originally Posted by pipeman1
That doesn't do much for long-legged persons' knees.
An Airbus? Somebody must have a death wish.

An Airbus? Somebody must have a death wish.

Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I know. Fucking United brought that trash with them.
I know. Fucking United brought that trash with them. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
United sucks. Ruined my favorite airline. Ask any of the Ex-Continental people, they'll tell you the same.
Are you surprised?