meet and greets

I am curious if you have any public meetings where everyone can get together and be social..
I enjoy meet and greets!!
  • mr666
  • 11-18-2014, 04:44 PM
They happen but you can't post invites or openly advertise them on the boards.
...and then the cops show up...they're awesome...
  • bbkid
  • 11-18-2014, 05:11 PM
...be sure and eat your pasta early, before they do.
Advanced security measures are usually missing ...
OMG lol how did I KNOW I'd get this from Houston! I don't expect for anything to be posted out in public I was simply asking... Thanks
I am curious if you have any public meetings where everyone can get together and be social..
I enjoy meet and greets!!
Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey

Yup..... Its called a bar.....
They happen but you can't post invites or openly advertise them on the boards. Originally Posted by mr666

Yes you can.
OMG lol how did I KNOW I'd get this from Houston! I don't expect for anything to be posted out in public I was simply asking... Thanks Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey

You obvious do not know Houston very well. Its a good thing that taint photos are always welcome.
AEL - Just ignore the assholes here...there's plenty of them around as you can see. PM sent..
Yep...ignore us...trust the newbs...they know how to run a social...really...they do...no, really...
OMG lol how did I KNOW I'd get this from Houston! I don't expect for anything to be posted out in public I was simply asking... Thanks Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
Can I attend the party in your mouth?
Her mouth is very very.....good...
Tuesday Nights.

If you're lucky you get to spoon with LM...
Dude... There are no more free buffets behind the bowling alley....