"Open Minded" on p411

What does it mean to you,?

I have asked several ladies and certainly get mixed answers, and the 411 site leaves it to your imagination.

I would be interested in what it means to you ladies who have listed it in your activities area.
I thought it meant no judging, into kink and willing to try various things. Then a gent said it was more like the lady is willing to go bare.

So I have no idea what it means. I guess looking at her reviews could help decipher the code.
I thought it meant no judging, into kink and willing to try various things. Then a gent said it was more like the lady is willing to go bare.

So I have no idea what it means. I guess looking at her reviews could help decipher the code. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I agree with your first quote. ..seems as if everyone wants to make everything a bb issue, and then cry about it happening..but like Laura said... look at her reviews to get a better idea
I've always taken Open Minded to mean they offer bare services and it's been on target. But be warned, they tell me I'm the only one.
Open minded is open to interpretation to anyone who reads it so there is no set answer, hence the mixed responses you have recieved, shooter6.5. It is best to ask each individual provider what she means and her definition on that particular activity is the one that counts.
I dont know how "open minded " means BB. I thought "BB" meant BB, lol. I don't believe there is an exact answer to this question as it varies with everyone. For instance, a new provider my be inexperienced and is therefore "open minded" to try new things like fetishes and so forth. So basically, everyone is going to give you a different answer. The best thing to do is when you see a provider that lists open minded, you contact her to see if she meets your specific needs.
my point with this thread is to encourage a discussion on this.

My 411 profile is very accurate and I do ask, but every once in a while some of the answers are interesting.

keep those answers coming in.
Like yours, my p411 profile is specific as far as what I like in a session as well as I do not expect nor do I want her to be a mind reader. Maybe, the providers with the "open mind" want you to pick them to see since it would seem that she MAY fit what you want, but 99% of the time, that is just not the case. Providers also know what they want out of and are comfortable performing in a session, usually first and foremost what they want is the money which is why the open minded activity comes into play.

IMO, I think it is best to list those activities that are not up for interpretation, but doing so, even tho it may have an effect on her should he choose to review (but with most guys not wanting to or being discouraged to do a negative review, they take their chances hoping he is one of those guys), it would cut off the potential of getting an appointment (funds) from a hobbyist who would otherwise move to the next profile if she were honest and he did not think she would fit his tastes.
Every lady will have her own idea.
We don't hold regular meetings to regulate our terminology LOL!

I have met many men who are shy about saying what they really want~~ such as prostate massage~~ or for me to wear thigh-highs, so I may say "open minded" to encourage them to go ahead and tell me about their desires.

One client saw me for over a year before he asked if he could bring lingerie and heels for himself to wear during our time together.

Without looking, I don't even know if my profile says open minded or not. Or if I've said open minded in any ads.

But during the date I'm looking for clues to what they are interested in.
It's when you allow your mind to open wide enough your brains fall out !
There are many who think "open-minded" means bbfs. Women ought to be prepared for that when they choose that description of their service.

Sorry, shooter, I know you were asking the ladies' opinion. I just thought it would be ok to post the common interpretation among many men for those ladies who might not realize it.
Or, it could be marketing their service in this competitive df/w area. If a lady uses a word(s) that get your attention maybe it works for her.

Believe me, I have no way to know what a lady thinks, nor do you guys. Even in the men's (boys in a locker room) lounge.

Butt hey it's fun to figure out....
To each thier own my menu is on p411 but you can ask me
Must be old school. When I see "open minded" I think maybe we might have sex. I pass. So I land right on the right side.
Shit, no one can figure out what GFE and PSE mean ... now we are asking about being open minded ...